Microsoft will support all major writable DVD formats in future versions of its Windows operating system, the software maker said.
Microsoft has outlined a future model for PCs, the successor to Windows XP, and an upcoming iteration of Windows CE, all of which the company hopes will improve how users interact with computers.
The disclosure last Wednesday of a serious security vulnerability in the .NET Passport service underscored shortcomings with the development and management of the single sign-on technology and may undermine Microsoft Corp.'s efforts to win wider adop...
The CERT Coordination Center is warning Internet users to beware of a new e-mail-borne threat that could allow an attacker to run malicious code on a victim's computer.
Visa USA Inc. and Visa International Service Association have been sued by two technology companies who claim that the credit card companies stole their patented technology for authenticating credit card holders in online transactions.
Toshiba has developed a dual-layer rewritable optical disc for use with the blue-laser-based AOD (Advanced Optical Disc) format that it is developing with NEC.
When Yahoo rolls out a new e-commerce offering in the third quarter of 2003, small-business owner Lynne Bingham predicts that at least one of the promised enhancements is going to be "huge" for customers like her.
Microsoft will offer new pricing in North America for its Xbox Live online gaming service, later this year. It will raise the price of its "starter pack" by $US20 and offer a new monthly subscription option for $US5.99.
Asserting its commitment to signing up one million broadband subscribers by 2005, Telstra has announced that it has now almost 313,000 broadband subscribers across its cable, ADSL, satellite and wholesale networks.
The '80s are back for games distributor, Infogrames, which has undergone an overnight transformation to adopt the name of video game pioneers, Atari.
Microsoft has selected Transmeta as a reference design partner for the next generation of its Smart Displays, Transmeta said Tuesday.
Microsoft on Wednesday issued a patch for some versions of Windows Media Player to remove what the company called a critical system vulnerability.
Microsoft has added new spam-fighting tools to its MSN Hotmail e-mail service, in a move that it says underscores its multitiered approach to eliminating spam.
A man reputed to be the leader of an international hacking ring worked in the U.K. offices of Siemens Communications, according to a statement released by the company.
As the first serial ATA hard drives begin arriving in force, the group that developed the spec is already looking to its next generation, which adds features for workstations and servers.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus One pre-orders go live this week
- Telstra misled customers on smartphone warranties: ACCC
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- First products from Apple-IBM deal to come next month
- Smartsheet, the project management tool cloaked as a spreadseet, adds visualization
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW