Microsoft confirmed it will ship competitive offerings to Apple Computer's tremendously successful iPod and iTunes digital music products sometime this year.
Google is making a "reasonable" effort to fight click fraud, according to a report written by a New York University computer science expert.
Microsoft has forecast its Xbox 360 game console sales could total 15 million by June 30, 2007, the end of its fiscal year.
A new online community Web site that features mobile compatibility and virtual customisation has been introduced to the world with an Australia-only launch.
The growing market of social annotation sites will get bigger next week with the launch of Diigo.
Google topped financial analysts' revenue and pro-forma earnings expectations in its second quarter, which ended June 30, the company said Thursday.
Growing demand for its Opteron server chips pushed Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) to greater second quarter profits, but the company failed to meet financial analyst expectations.
Strong sales of the Xbox 360 and SQL Server 2005 helped Microsoft Corp. end its fiscal year on a bit of a high note Thursday, though income was down due to expenses and legal charges.
Iomega has doubled the capacity of its 35GB Rev removable hard drive which challenge the tape back-up market by offering faster file restoring.
A play about a man who hangs dead from the ceiling of his apartment while his computer program maintains the facade that he is still alive was among the top entries in a new competition for plays about science and technology.
Google, Yahoo and Microsoft have undermined the rights of Chinese to freedom of expression through their actions in China, Amnesty International said in a report.
More than one million users of MySpace.com and other Web sites may have been infected with adware spread by a banner advertisement, according to iDefense, a computer security group.
PC market growth slowed during the second quarter compared to the first three months of the year as the World Cup soccer tournament distracted Europeans, leading to a steep slow down in shipment growth on the continent, market researcher, IDC, said i...
Microsoft on Wednesday said it has licensed 3D technology it developed in its research division to a provider of visual content-management software and hardware.
Hewlett-Packard's tiny Memory Spot chip is designed to put digital information on documents and photos. However, the chip's size and wireless capability can also be used by corporate thieves to copy and steal valuable data.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC