McAfee Security, a division of Network Associates, released on Monday McAfee SpamKiller, the first product in the company’s new spam reduction portfolio.
The new architecture of the Pentium M processor allows it to be used in not just small notebooks, but any device that needs to pack a lot of processing power into a small space, Intel said Monday. The company announced it has certified the new proces...
Call centre and customer support staff at South Australian regional ISP SE Net have been made redundant following parent company OzEmail’s decision to consolidate the regional ISP subsidiary’s customer support services into its Sydney head office.
A pair of new Sony multiformat recordable DVD drives and an NEC projector that uses mirrors instead of lenses to get the picture across are among the noteworthy product announcements at the National Association of Broadcasters convention, NAB 2003, i...
Dell Computer rounded out its notebook lines Thursday with two new machines based on Intel's Pentium M processor and a combination of wireless chips including Intel's full Centrino package, the company said.
Intel demonstrated a prototype Ultra Wideband (UWB) radio system transmitting data at over 220M bps (bits per second) on Friday, and claimed a world-first for the speed.
The newest member of the Microsoft Office family certainly doesn't lack ambition. It's called OneNote, and it wants to be the repository for all of your notes, scribbles, sketches, lists, and just about anything else that you might normally commit to...
Microsoft has marshaled an array of vendors, including several top news organizations, to show off support for its new Windows Media 9 Series software. The technology was unveiled at the National Association of Broadcasters conference in Las Vegas th...
Microsoft filed a lawsuit against Lucent Technologies in federal court in San Diego on Tuesday that stems from a patent dispute that dates back to last June.
The 2003 Academy Awards are history, but recognition of the best of the Internet is just gearing up, with the announcement of the finalists for the 7th Annual Webby Awards.
Another week, another Aussie Internet bank scam.
The Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) are warning Internet banking customers about the rise of fraud occurring via SPAM emails and fake Web sites.
China and Taiwan will see a rapid growth in the number of broadband Internet access subscribers and will begin to challenge South Korea, currently the largest broadband market in the Asia-Pacific region (excluding Japan), according to research releas...
New South Wales Police expects a decision next month on its landmark $400 million proposal to Treasury for an eight- to 10-year upgrade of its IT infrastructure.
A 26 year old Sydney man has been granted bail after appearing before the NSW District Court on charges relating to an alleged Internet banking scam.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- ITU gives public more access to talks on future of the Internet
- GlobalFoundries to take over IBM's semiconductor unit in $1.3 billion deal
- Apple's iCloud targeted in man-in-the-middle attack in China
- 3D-printed gun maker draws jail term in Japan
- Google Nexus 9 pre-sales start at $479
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW