Many popular songs have been turned into mobile phone ringtones, but the tables have been turned and a ringtone is set to be released in the U.K. as a music single in April.
Microsoft is recalling the power cords on 14.1 million Xbox game consoles worldwide because the cords may pose a fire hazard, the company said Thursday.
EBay this week is expanding its developers program, providing a single API schema to link to the e-commerce vendor's site and adding other resources.
Internet users are being threatened by yet another variant of the MyDoom mass mailing worm, which is spreading in part by using e-mail addresses found through popular search engines, security experts warned.
The Australian Partnership for Advanced Computing (APAC) has announced details of its next generation supercomputer, which according to executive director John O'Callaghan, has a chance to be one of the top 30 in the world.
European aircraft manufacturer Airbus plans to include in its new Superjumbo A380 planes an optional voice and data system that can allow passengers to use their mobile devices in flight, the company announced Tuesday.
Spam is now being used to push up flailing stock prices so dubious share traders can make a quick and often profitable dollar.
America Online (AOL) is delaying the release of the first public test version of a new Netscape Web browser until the end of the month to fix some last-minute bugs, the company said Wednesday.
As con artists lurk in the dark corners of online auction marketplaces scamming buyers, auction sites are having to deal with the persistent specter of fraud, which some believe is seriously harming buyer participation and sales in this very popular ...
The impending era of digitally networked homes will cause potentially devastating problems as well as golden opportunities for the consumer electronics industry, a senior academic said at a conference on Monday.
If the acronym HSDPA means nothing to you, read on because the technology behind this string of letters could soon significantly change the way you work and play on your mobile device.
As the use of Linux has expanded in enterprise computing since 2002, so too has the variety of open-source database applications available to users, according to a panel of executives from five open-source database vendors.
Researchers at Intel have developed a method of generating a continuous laser with a silicon device, one of the first steps toward introducing optical interconnects in future processors, servers and PCs, the company said Wednesday.
Thousands more Australians will be set to benefit from broadband internet at up to 8Mbps once the acquisition of OzEmail by iiNet is finalised.
US VOIP (voice over Internet Protocol) service provider Vonage Holdings has reported to the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) that a broadband Internet provider deliberately blocked Vonage customers' calls.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple MacBook (early 2015) review: Almost a game changer
- 2 Microsoft Surface 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 HP Spectre x360 convertible laptop
- 4 Intel NUC Kit (NUC5i5RYH) Mini PC
- 5 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Sharp phone cameras play slow-motion video at 2,100 fps
- Amazon.com may be working on Etsy competitor
- BlackBerry cutting staff in smartphone unit
- Watch Catch Up TV through the AerialBox T2100 set-top box
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTApplication Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW