The creator of a widely used hacking tool has promised to publish details on one browser vulnerability per day for the month of July.
Seagate plans to increase disk capacity by a factor of ten with new technology it has just patented, meaning your computer hard drive could soon be storing as much as a terabyte.
Microsoft has been hit with a second lawsuit over Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA), its antipiracy program that checks if the Windows operating system on a machine has a valid license.
Apple Computer on Wednesday launched an iMac dual-core desktop PC designed and priced for students and teachers.
Ransomware, or software that takes control of a computer and demands money in exchange for access to files, is one type of Trojan Horse program growing in popularity, according to Sophos' mid-year security report issued on Wednesday.
Shavlik Technologies on Wednesday released a trio of tools to fill the gaps that will be left when Microsoft drops support later this year for its older security scanning tools.
Around 80 staff at a Melbourne call centre operated by Global Tele Sales - a subsidiary of the German airline Lufthansa - have been offered AWA individual contracts that cut their take home pay by up to $80 a week, according to the Australian Council...
Despite all the talk of offshoring software development to developing nations, computer and electronics giant Toshiba is expanding its Sydney research and development centre, which uses Linux as its platform of choice.
The latest ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) meeting, which was held in Morocco last week, heard about the dangers associated with the growing secondary market in domain name resale. It heard about two cases where a Cub Scou...
Palm Inc. has stopped shipping its latest smart phone to Europe because the devices don't comply with new European Union regulations that limit the acceptable amount of hazardous substances in electronics goods.
A group of researchers at the University of Cambridge claims to have found a way to circumvent China's Internet content controls, but some doubt whether their findings really offer a breakthrough.
A recording industry group is preparing to file a lawsuit against Yahoo China for allegedly infringing its members' copyrights by providing links to illegal music download sites, a spokesman for the group confirmed on Tuesday.
The City of Munich has insisted it is on track with its massive Linux migration, in the face of claims in the German Senate that the project seemed to have failed before it ever got off the ground.
Faced with competition from Ethereal -- now reborn as Wireshark -- WildPackets has decided that if you can't beat them, then join them, and released a free version of its OmniPeek network analyser.
Attack code that exploits a flaw in Apple's Mac OS X appeared last week, just one day after Apple released an update to fix its operating systems.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCService EngineerVIC