In another boost to Mozilla, Google has created a tool that lets users synchronize the settings of their Firefox browsers across multiple computers.
Windows administrators are going to be busy next week, as Microsoft plans to release a whopping twelve security patches for its products. The updates will include a fix for a widely reported vulnerability in Microsoft Word, as well as changes to the ...
Microsoft this week defended its Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) tool against charges that it acts like spyware because it constantly checks in with Microsoft when a user boots a PC with the tool installed.
There are small computers, and then there's First International Computer's (FIC's) very-slim GE2.
Sony this unveiled its first digital single lens reflex (SLR) camera, the 10.2-megapixel alpha DSLR-A100.
Apple has warned MacBook owners to check for stray pieces of plastic left behind during manufacturing if their new Macs run too warm.
EBay is offering its users in Germany a customized version of the Opera Mini cell phone browser to make it easier for them to buy and sell things through the eBay site from their mobile phone.
A Miami man was charged Wednesday with stealing more than 10 million minutes of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) telephone service and then selling them to unsuspecting customers for as little as US$0.004 per minute.
Via Technologies is going 'pret-a-porter' with Vogue, its latest reference design for PC makers, announced at the Computex exhibition in Taipei.
Shuttle will not offer a 'barebones' version of its Media Center computer, an executive said Tuesday.
Via Technologies is adding new cores to its lineup of microprocessors, allowing it to develop chips to power consumer electronics products, a company executive announced Wednesday.
The launch of the ultra-mobile PC hasn't quenched Microsoft's thirst to find a blockbuster product in the portable PC space. In fact, the company has continued to work on another mini-Tablet PC concept, the Haiku, and expects it on the market within ...
Intel launched its latest family of chipsets amid high fives between workers and several whoops proclaiming "We're back," and promised the resources were aligned to make sure there wouldn't be a repeat of the shortages the company ran into last year.
BigAir has acquired Pacific Internet subsidiary T3 Wireless, absorbing its 779 iBurst customers in a bid to strengthen its retail channel presence.
Via Technologies will introduce a chip later this year that combines most of a computer's components in a single package, according to the company's chief executive.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: a craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW