Microsoft has launched a Web site outlining the minimum hardware requirements for the next version of the Windows OS, Windows Vista.
AOL has snapped up a team to play in the fast-growing Internet video business, acquiring broadband advertising firm Lightningcast, the Internet service provider and Web portal said Thursday.
Ultra fast Internet is set to race through power lines across Tasmania, with Auroa Energy also seeking to push its Broadband over Powerline (BPL) business model to utilities across the country.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) aims to grab notebook PC business from Intel with a new line of Turion mobile processors.
China will soon become the second-largest market for Sony's electronics division, eclipsing sales from the company's home market in Japan, a senior executive said Tuesday.
Microsoft is adding search capabilities in its enterprise software, emphasizing how employees waste time trying to find information.
XM Satellite Radio is infringing the copyright of music labels by allowing its subscribers to record songs, according to a lawsuit filed Tuesday by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
Samsung Electronics Co. plans to unveil next week a prototype hard-disk drive that can improve system performance and extend battery life on laptops, the company said Thursday.
Anti-spam firm Blue Security Tuesday said that it is ceasing operations after a crippling series of attacks launched against its services earlier this month by a Russian spammer named PharmaMaster.
In the coming years Yahoo will focus on seeking and adopting new technologies, incorporating user contributions into its services and sites, and extending its reach beyond the PC.
Symantec is readying a new application for enterprise PCs that will integrate security and network policy enforcement technology the company picked up from recent acquisitions.
Customers are getting a raw deal when it comes to complaining about their Internet service providers (ISPs).
Microsoft will release a beta version of Windows Media Player 11, a more stylish version of its media software that mimics the sleekness of its main competitor, Apple Computer's iTunes.
Softbank, Japan's third-largest cellular carrier, and Apple Computer have reached a basic agreement to develop cell phones that can play songs downloaded from Apple's iTunes Music Store, according to local press reports.
While Telstra says the government's broadband blueprint will stifle innovation and competition, Austar believes the opposite.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW