Transmeta has renewed an agreement to share its expertise in low-power processors with Sony, dedicating more than 100 engineers to projects in the second quarter of 2006.
Expectations for eBay Express are running high among experienced eBay sellers, who view the upcoming specialty site as a potentially significant new channel and have their fingers crossed that the company will build and market it properly.
How do you know a D.J. is who he claims to be? This is a question that John Heaven thought long and hard about three years ago, as he was developing a new online music distribution system.
A broadband-over-power-line (BPL) network is growing in Manassas, Virginia and should reach 1,000 customers by early summer, the BPL service provider said Friday.
Microsoft is quietly adding services to its Windows Live portfolio to compete with services Google and Yahoo already have in place.
Hackers have released a sample code for a virus that could infect both Linux and Windows PCs.
Google is testing an upgrade to its toolbar for Mozilla's Firefox browser, including enhancements to the search box and an antiphishing feature, the California, company announced Thursday.
The new head of Microsoft's Japanese Xbox division restated his company's determination to succeed in the Japanese market on Thursday, as the company gears up for a renewed push of the console at local gamers.
Microsoft has acquired U.K. gaming company Lionhead Studios for an undisclosed amount, ensuring some exclusive content for its Xbox console from the company that designed the popular "Fable" games.
HP is warning of a vulnerability in some of its printer driver software that could allow hackers to siphon information from a user's PC.
After Apple Computer Wednesday unveiled its Boot Camp software, enabling users of its new Intel-based machines to easily install Windows XP, the big question was, Why?
Microsoft will continue its efforts to stop software piracy by announcing an agreement with two Chinese computer makers to use only licensed versions of its Windows XP operating system.
Microsoft is set to release five security patches for its products next Tuesday, including a highly anticipated Internet Explorer (IE) fix that will address a bug that hackers have been exploiting over the past two weeks. Along with the critical IE p...
Microsoft's MSN search engine, the third most popular in the U.S., suffered an hours-long outage on Thursday as queries returned an error message instead of Web page results.
Digital music player, Creative Technology, expects to post an operating loss of up to $US65 million during the three months ending March 31.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT