Hewlett-Packard Co. looks set to expand its line of iPaq handhelds with the introduction of a new device, the iPaq h2200.
Microsoft Corp. has agreed to reposition a program in the Windows XP start menu, allowing users to more easily set non-Microsoft software as their default choices, as part of the company's antitrust settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice.
Microsoft Corp. is significantly increasing its investment in Internet search, tripling its search team and preparing its own paid listings platform, according to a report from industry analysts.
Telstra has increased charges on residential and business phone line rental after reporting a 2002 calendar after-tax profit of $1.184 billion. The price increase is offset by cheaper local calls. However, the cuts are minimal and only on Telstra’s...
NSW Police have scored a pyrrhic victory over the hacking of Internet service provider OptusNet with a Bankstown (Sydney) man proven guilty of two counts of unauthorised modification of data with intent to cause impairment before the New South Wales ...
Primus is teaming up with iPass to offer customers access to more than 1000 wireless hotspots around the world.
At Robodex 2003, the major annual get-together for Japan's robot industry, you'd have thought the buzz would have been all about new robots -- Honda Motor's latest Asimo, Sony's improved SDR-4X or perhaps Tmsuk's Banryu -- but it is not. Stealing the...
The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) has sued four university students who allegedly ran file-sharing networks on their school's local networks.
Networked entertainment is set to replace broadband sharing as the biggest worldwide driver of home networking during 2003, according to market research outfit In-Stat/MDR.
Travel Web sites from around the world are misleading customers by advertising special offers that do not exist and quoting prices way lower than are actually available, according to the OFT (Office of Fair Trading) in the UK.
Sony's Aibo robots, or any one of the latest humanoid robots may be cute and draw all the attention, but there's a serious side to Japan's robot industry and it is on display this week at Robodex 2003, which opened Thursday in Yokohama, just outside ...
An old-fashioned magnetic tape recorder on board the doomed space shuttle Columbia is helping U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) fill in critical gaps about what caused the spacecraft to break up on re-entry on Feb. 1.
The spread of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) in the People's Republic of China (PRC) and throughout the Asia-Pacific Rim countries has alarmed health officials and prompted companies to curtail travel to the countries most affected by the m...
Google's Web search feature and sponsored links will be available on Amazon.com's Web site, thanks to an agreement the two companies announced on Thursday.
It's Robodex time in Japan again and that means a gamut of new robots including both improved and upgraded models and brand new machines, many from companies presenting their first work in the fast-growing field of robotics.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- EU net neutrality discussions to continue into the next year
- Over 23,000 Web servers infected with CryptoPHP backdoor
- Panasonic opens smart town targeting zero-emission houses
- Siemens patches critical SCADA flaws likely exploited in recent attacks
- European Parliament calls on Commission to consider breaking up Google
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC