Intel Corp. released several new processors and a new chipset for notebook computers Tuesday, making them immediately available in systems two days after Intel lowered prices on its Mobile Pentium 4 processors.
A new computer virus, Sobig, is spreading on the Internet, according to alerts posted by a number of antivirus software companies.
A New Orleans-based company is developing technology that it said could provide law enforcement authorities with the precise details of gunshots -- including the type of gun used, number of shots fired and the exact location from which the shots were...
Online capabilities in a game alone do not mean a game is great -- they are an addition to the basic qualities of a game, said one of the panelists in a gaming session at the CES show in Las Vegas on Friday.
StreamCast Networks Inc. is preparing an upgrade to its Morpheus file-sharing software that will allow users to search further across the peer-to-peer (P-to-P) network for songs and other files, making it easier to locate obscure or rare recordings, ...
The next update to Microsoft Corp.'s Windows CE .Net OS (operating system), which has been given the code name McKendric, will ship before the middle of 2003 and include several new features, a company executive said at the Microsoft Embedded DevCon ...
Manufacturing miscues, management shakeups, and a flagging technology industry have made for several tough years at Transmeta Corp. Undaunted, the upstart chip maker is set to again challenge giant Intel Corp., boasting a handful of new design wins a...
In a case that underscores the increasing importance search rankings have on business, Google Technologies Inc. is fighting to dismiss a lawsuit claiming that it purposely devalued the search rankings of online advertising network Search King Inc.
A new school in Sunderland, U.K., plans to use a retina scanning device to charge students for lunches in an attempt to make the school "cashless" and protect poor children who receive free food from being bullied and ridiculed by other children in t...
Want to share multimedia on your PC with your stereo or TV? Hewlett-Packard Co. has the product for you: The Digital Media Receiver 5000.
The technology behind Microsoft Corp.'s futuristic "smart objects" has humbler origins than one might expect. It's used to pipe music into elevators and was tested by Atari two decades ago as a way of sending new video games to its consoles, a develo...
Recordable DVD drives are stirring a new wave of interest in personal video recording on PCs, and NVidia Corp. is ready with a new generation of its Personal Cinema graphics boards, unveiled at the Consumer Electronics Show last week.
A small company named E.Digital Corp. hopes to challenge Apple Computer Inc.'s IPod for the title of World's Slickest MP3 Player with its new voice-activated, hard-drive-based Odyssey 1000.
Digital Innovations LLC has rolled out an MP3 player that can broadcast music for playback on an FM radio -- say, in your car -- over unused frequencies.
Timex Corp. showed at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas an upgrade to its Ironman Data Link watch, the original PDA on your wrist. Called the Data Link USB, it uses a USB cable to synchronize information with your PC.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- UN committee calls on countries to protect right to privacy
- Kogan drops Agora 4G price, launches 4G+
- Sony to offer refunds over misleading PS Vita ads
- Grab a $49 Android tablet with your grocery shopping
- Wearable technology is more than displaying information: Jawbone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW