An Irish communications company has demonstrated that there is no site too remote and no conditions too extreme with its recent installation of a remote GSM solution in Antarctica.
The US District Court for the District of Delaware has granted a request by Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) that documents be preserved for use as evidence as the company pursues its antitrust litigation against Intel, AMD said Monday.
Global semiconductor sales rose in May due mainly to a blistering mobile phone market, according to the Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA).
Samsung Electronics is planning to make a major investment in memory chip production technology, it said Monday.
Advanced Micro Devices's (AMD) 48-page antitrust complaint against rival Intel reads like a list of major players in the global PC industry, with one glaring exception: there's no mention of China's Lenovo Group.
Sharp has began construction of a factory that will be capable of handling the largest-ever sheets of glass used to make LCD (liquid crystal display) panels, it said.
The ink on the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling last week against peer-to-peer file sharing services may barely be dry, but the PC industry is ready to help the entertainment industry secure the future distribution of premium content over the Internet tha...
In the first ruling of its kind in Taiwan, a Taiwanese district court on Thursday found peer-to-peer (P-to-P) file-sharing software maker Ezpeer.com not guilty of violating copyrights. The groups responsible for raising the suit vowed to appeal.
Australian banks are struggling to contain the fallout of a serious credit card breach which exposed 40 million account holders last month.
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), with help from investigators from 10 other countries, has arrested four people and dismantled at least four Web sites used to illegally distribute movies, music and software, the U.S. Department of Just...
The U.S. government, in an unexpected about-turn, intends to indefinitely retain control over parts of the Domain Name System (DNS), the system that converts human-readable Internet addresses into computer-readable numerical addresses. Such addresses...
An unpatched flaw in Internet Explorer may allow attackers to execute code via a malicious website. The bug affects the latest versions of Explorer patched with Service Pack 2 (SP2) as well as older editions, according to SEC Consult.
Google knows that click fraud is rampant in its pay-per-click advertising program and hasn't seriously attempted to prevent this practice of individuals clicking on ads with malicious intent, an advertiser has charged in a lawsuit filed against Googl...
Advanced Micro Devices's (AMD's) Japanese subsidiary has filed claims against Intel's Japanese subsidiary, seeking damages arising from alleged violations of Japan's Antimonopoly Act.
Fully-accredited security professionals are so hard to find in Australia that companies are being forced to look overseas in a bid to secure talent.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X Style review: A no compromise flagship
- 2 Oppo R7 Plus review: a stellar sub-$600 phablet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7) 4G review: Samsung does a lot more with a lot less
- 4 Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) review: Is it worth an extra $100?
- 5 Jawbone UP3 review: 3 months with Jawbone's best fitness tracker
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why Continuum could draw customers from Apple and Android to Windows 10 mobile
- Sony's Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact go on sale next week at Australia's largest telcos
- US will not seek legislation against encryption
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Alibaba sets up second data center in the US in $1B cloud expansion
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTDigital ManagerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW