The Authors Guild and three other writers filed a class action suit on Tuesday against Google over the Google Print program. The lawsuit charges Google with massive copyright infringement.
Hoping to learn from the lessons of its unsuccessful Passport initiative, Microsoft is taking a more open tack in developing its new InfoCard identity management platform, a company executive said Tuesday.
A U.S. district court judge on Wednesday approved a US$6.1 billion settlement to investors who lost money in an accounting fraud at the former WorldCom.
Three owners of Palm's Treo 600 and 650 hybrid phone/personal digital assistants (PDAs) have filed a lawsuit claiming the devices are inherently defective and are seeking an injunction barring the sale of the popular devices.
In its latest Internet Security Threat Report, released Monday, security vendor Symantec noted that in the first six months of 2005, the open-source Firefox Web browser had more confirmed vulnerabilities than Microsoft's Internet Explorer browser. S...
Google may be close to launching a Wi-Fi service.
Two European airlines plan to launch a new service late next year that will allow passengers to use their mobile phones on flights within western Europe.
When version 1.0 of Firefox was released in November 2004, it caused a sensation as a seemingly more secure and more feature-rich option to Microsoft's ubiquitous Internet Explorer (IE) which for years had held a market share north of 90 percent and...
Microsoft on Tuesday unveiled a major realignment of its company structure into three new divisions that each will have its own president.
Intel plans to build chips for handhelds and mobile phones on a separate version of its future manufacturing technology that greatly minimises transistor current leakage, according to the company's manufacturing chief.
Wearable, interactive 3D technology being developed by the University of South Australia will be able to transfer people into 'mobile augmented reality (AR) systems.'
By year's end, Sana Security plans to ship a new version of its Primary Response antivirus software that will be able to identify and remove malicious software without the use of the "signature" code used by the majority of antivirus vendors.
Acer expects to be the world's third largest PC seller by the end of 2008, with a 10 percent share of the global market and US$20 billion in revenue, the company's chairman said Monday.
PC vendors aren't enjoying as much growth as last year, but PC shipments in 2005 should finish well above previous expectations for the year, market researcher IDC said Monday.
Dell is launch a fresh attempt at breaking Apple's stranglehold on the portable music player market, along with some new personal digital assistants and photo printers.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC