This will be the year millions of gearheads put on VR/AR headsets to explore their alter-egos, play games or watch 3D content.
Cisco Systems has won the latest round against rival networking vendor Arista Networks at a U.S. trade agency that could block importation of Arista products.
Malwarebytes said it may take three to four weeks to fix flaws in its consumer product found by Google security researcher Tavis Ormandy.
Yahoo will cut 15 percent of its workforce and close some online services in a major turnaround plan announced Tuesday.
The U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency has seized tens of thousands of hoverboards in the last month in a crack down on a hot holiday gift that's been held responsible for several home fires.
Here's yet another new application of machine learning: MIT has developed a system for fixing errors in bug-riddled code.
Microsoft stepped up efforts to expand the reach of its Yammer work social network -- and better compete with other workplace collaboration tools -- announcing Tuesday that any organisation with an Office 365 subscription will gain access to the serv...
Super-thin "Project Sputnik" XPS 13 laptops from Dell with Ubuntu Linux and Intel Skylake chips are around the corner.
Goodbye Safe Harbor, hello Privacy Shield: that's the name given by European Union and U.S. negotiators to the deal they struck on Tuesday under which transfers of personal data between the two regions can proceed.
A spring Apple event is reportedly in the works, though details aren't yet confirmed.
The potential for the power cords on some Microsoft Surface Pro tablets to cause fire and electric shock has led to a recall.
Steam users are moving towards Microsoft's latest operating system in large numbers, but Windows 7 still reigns supreme.
Some of the more popular sports wearables don't just let you track your fitness, they let other people track you too.
Google has patched thirteen new vulnerabilities in Android, two of which could allow attackers to take control of Android devices located on the same wireless network, if they have Broadcom Wi-Fi chips.
Nokia is taking the principle of "united we stand" to the Internet of Things with a platform that can harness systems from multiple vendors for network-wide security.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: a craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW