Apple was the world's second largest chip buyer last year, spending over $29 billion, up by 7.1 percent compared to 2014, according to a study released by Gartner on Wednesday.
Microsoft quietly updated Outlook for iOS on Wednesday, with support for a calendar widget that makes it easy to see your schedule at a glance.
Weak demand for mobile phones and display panels pushed down Samsung's profits last quarter, and the company doesn't expect much improvement this year.
Facebook is considering a dedicated service or page where users will be able watch videos and not be bothered by other content.
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
Android phones may soon get a whole lot smarter thanks to a new partnership between Google and chip maker Movidius that promises to bring machine intelligence directly into mobile devices.
Thumb-size PCs like Intel's Compute Stick are still a novelty, but adoption will grow as TVs and displays increasingly become the center of entertainment and computing.
A new Android ransomware app called Lockdroid.E is abusing system dialogs to hijack user clicks and grant itself administrator privileges.
Business users who rely on cloud storage providers like Dropbox and Box now have some improved tools in their collaboration arsenal, thanks to a set of integrations that Microsoft announced Wednesday.
One of the key components of the Google Apps productivity suite has been the tech giant's focus on providing collaboration tools so that people can work on the same document together, wherever they happen to be. Those capabilities got an upgrade on W...
Just how bad are conditions in the smartphone market? We'll get a better idea later Wednesday when Samsung announces its latest quarterly earnings.
Linaro is pushing a new open-source Software Reference Platform that will provide easy access to firmware and common software tools for easy integration of ARM servers in data centers.
AMD has revealed the details of its GPUOpen project, through which it hopes to carve a bigger niche for itself in the crowded market for graphics processors in x86 machines.
If you're aching to get your hands on your first super-fast 5G phone, the good news is that Ericsson already has one. The bad news is, it weighs 150kg.
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed attackers to execute arbitrary commands on the server and potentially install a backdoor.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Amazon Web Services goes gunning for gamers with free FPS framework
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW