Although augmented reality may not have gotten very far in the consumer market, the technology is getting a second look in the manufacturing sector.
The FBI director James Comey is suggesting an international approach to solving the encryption debate. He proposes that the U.S. might work with other countries on a “framework” for creating legal access to encrypted tech devices.
Hisense has displayed it's new Series 8 and Series 9 TVs - the successor to the world-beating Series 7 ULED TVs that won our Best Tech Product of 2016 award.
Microsoft’s push into the connected car market continued Wednesday when it unveiled a new patent licensing program aimed at crafting deals for carmakers and other companies.
The iCloud credentials that the Turkish Crime Family hacker group claims to have weren't obtained through a breach of the Apple's services.
Elgato's Stream Deck integrates with OBS, Twitch, YouTube, and more so you can start streams, switch scenes, and even play dumb sound effects at the push of a button.
The new Raspberry Pi Zero W was designed to be a board to make internet of things devices, but a key OS from Google won't work on the hardware.
The U.S. CIA has had tools to infect Apple Mac computers by connecting malicious Thunderbolt Ethernet adapters to them since 2012, according to new documents purported to be from the agency and published by WikiLeaks.
The U.S. Senate has voted to kill broadband provider privacy regulations prohibiting them from selling customers' web-browsing histories and other data without permission.
Intel's artificial intelligence efforts have been scattered over many different units but are now being united into a single operating group.
Steven Bay, a former defense contractor, knows a thing or two about insider threats. For a brief period, he was the boss of Edward Snowden, the famous leaker who stole sensitive files from the National Security Agency.
Before you share that story, Facebook wants you to know its facts are in dispute.
The internet of things still looks promising, with forecasts for billions of devices to solve all sorts of problems. But as promising as the technology is, it has some shortcomings.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is exhibiting a key element of The Machine, its testbed for making computing memory-centric, at the Cebit trade show.
Apple has acquired the Workflow automation app, which allows iOS users to trigger a sequence of tasks across apps with a single tap.
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Augmented reality gets a second life in manufacturing
- FBI director floats international framework on access to encrypted data
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- Microsoft expands connected car push with patent licensing
- Leaked iCloud credentials obtained from third parties, Apple says
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD
- CCService Desk Analyst - TelcoTAS
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst (BPMN or UML & Agile)QLD
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTChief Architect - Principal ArchitectVIC
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst AgileQLD
- FTFinancial ERP Customer - Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCVirtualisation Engineer - IP NetworksVIC
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- FTProduct Manager / Business Analyst Clinical Solutions (Lorenzo)QLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- TPDigital Platforms ManagerVIC
- TPJunior Business AnlystVIC
- TPDeployment OfficerQLD
- FTFunctional Consultant - CommercialsQLD
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeaderSA
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- CCICT Strategist and AdvisorNSW