SAP has placed a big bet on Hana, so customers that haven't already switched to the in-memory computing platform can be sure they'll be encouraged to do so in the near future. If they're smart, they'll make sure they're ready first.
A startup called Eyefluence aims to improve virtual and augmented reality with its eye-tracking technology. After an early glimpse at what the company's tech can do, it seems like a must-have for future headsets.
The look of games on Linux-based Steam machines and mobile devices will improve with the upcoming Vulkan API.
Google has prevailed in a court case filed against it by U.K.-based online mapping company Streetmap alleging anticompetitive behavior.
CTL's NL6x Extra-Rugged Chromebook for Education can withstand drops and bumps.
Later this year, Nasdaq plans to record stockholders' electronic votes on its own blockchain system for companies listed on its exchange in Estonia. By digitizing the entire process, it expects to speed and simplify the proxy voting process.
The Pwn2Own hacking contest in March will award security researchers for exploiting Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari, Flash Player and, for the first time, VMware Workstation.
Intel's solid-state drives could be poised for a big jump in capacity and speed with new 3D flash chips coming from Micron.
Haptic technology company Immersion has accused Apple and AT&T of infringement of three of its patents in the latest iPhone models and Apple watches
Cyber criminals are stealing user's login credentials for popular online streaming service, Netflix, in an attempt to steal banking information, according to recent research by Symantec.
Ten per cent of millennials do not stay with an employer for more than two years, according to a recent study commissioned by Kronos.
Data-science training company DataCamp has added DataCamp Groups so organizational team leaders can coordinate teams or classes, track their students’ progress and see how their skills evolve over time.
The attackers who crippled Ukrainian power operators in December probably committed attacks shortly before against a mining company and a railway operator, Trend Micro said Thursday.
The ARM server market is a dangerous place to be: it's still about promise and there's virtually no money to be made. Some ARM server chip makers have quit or shut down, while others hold on to the hope that it will some day be viable.
The U.S. Senate votes to make a temporary Internet tax ban permanent.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant/Analyst (Data Loss Prevention)WA
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Military jets, subs, bases and networksACT
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCBilling Assistant / AdministrationACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW