Adobe Creative Cloud users at risk while company scrambles to find a fix for insecure and abandoned QuickTime.
Microsoft has cited new European data protection rules in support of its claim that the U.S. government should use inter-government agreements rather than a warrant to force the technology company to provide emails stored in Ireland that are required...
Intel managing director Australia, Kate Burleigh, used her keynote at The Next Big Thing Summit in Melbourne to explore the ‘vortex of change’ that has gripped the global economy.
Cyber-security company, ESET, has reported an increasingly common Facebook scam.
Four music labels have joined forces and launched legal action aimed at forcing Australia’s largest Internet service providers (ISPs) to block access to a major piracy-linked BitTorrent site.
A peak body representing internet users has proposed that the federal government abandon fibre-to-the-node (FTTN) technology for the national broadband network in favour of ‘fibre-to-the-driveway.’
Transporting information from one place to another is a key part of any computing platform, and now researchers have figured out a way to make it possible in the quantum world.
Facebook announced last week that businesses will be able to use chatbots in its popular Messenger app. Two companies, The Muppets Studio and theScore, have high hopes for chatbots in interacting with fans.
If you have $US1299 to spend, Akitio's external Thunder3 PCIe SSD storage system will deliver blazing speed and more.
News Corp. is fighting Google at the European Commission over what it calls improper scraping of content for use in search results, the Wall Street Journal reported Monday.
A NASA-developed air traffic control system for drones could take a major step forward this week when up to 24 drones take to the skies from locations across the U.S. in the agency's first coordinated test.
Similar to how the service curates music, Google Play will recommend podcasts based on what you feel like hearing.
Optical discs like Blu-ray are losing favor, but Sony and Panasonic don't seem to care. The companies have cranked up the storage capacity on optical media to a stunning 3.3TB.
Neither humans nor AI has proven overwhelmingly successful at maintaining cybersecurity on their own, so why not see what happens when you combine the two?
The Durmet Smarttress uses motion sensors to detect foul play, which is pretty much the worst justification ever for buying a mattress.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC