Popular PC component maker Corsair is spreading its sails and expanding to full-blown computers with the itty-bitty Corsair One.
AMD's Ryzen stand out: It will be about 10 percent smaller than Intel's Skylake and have a quad-core version.
Google is building out its enterprise productivity features with the forthcoming launch of a service called Cloud Search that’s designed to help employees find the information they need.
There will be 8.4 billion IoT devices in use at the end of 2017, up 31 percent from the end of 2016, Gartner estimated on Tuesday.
Meet DragonBoard 820c, a supercharged board computer that will make Raspberry Pi 3 look like a turtle.
Features offered only on the iPhone 7 Plus helped boost sales of the larger smartphone, but weren't the only reasons a higher percentage of customers went big in 2016.
Good news if you're an Oculus Touch owner, as the hardware's best—or at least its most novel—experience snags an official release date. Rock Band VR is coming in March.
AV-Test and AV-Comparatives have published their end-of-year awards for the best antimalware products of 2016, selecting Symantec's Norton and Avira as the ones to buy.
Just because you’re using a Mac doesn’t mean you’re safe from hackers. That’s what two security researchers are warning, after finding a Mac-based malware that may be an attempt by Iranian actors to target the U.S. defense industry.
A flaw in an old Intel chip could crash servers and networking equipment, and the chip maker is working to fix the issue.
Microsoft's program allowing potential customers to try a Surface Hub for 30 days before buying it will start on Feb. 15.
Max Schrems' 2013 complaint to the Irish data protection commissioner over Facebook's handling of his personal information put him in an unusual position on Tuesday: He's a co-defendant, alongside Facebook, in a case before the High Court of Ireland.
Companies building applications that leverage speech recognition have a new machine-learning based tool to improve their work. Microsoft is opening the public beta for its Custom Speech Service, the company said Tuesday.
Democratic senators have promised to fight any move by President Donald Trump's administration to gut the Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Malware discovered on computers and servers of several Polish banks has put the country's financial sector in alert over potential compromises.
There are many laptops and convertibles on the market but few represent a full realisation of what a Windows-based convertible can be – a total marriage of Windows’ features with the hardware to make the most of it. This is why Microsoft made its own device, the Surface Pro, which is now in its fourth iteration.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSolution Designer l Microsoft SMENSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- CCAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTFront End Web DeveloperQLD
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCProject Scheduler-Port MacquarieQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD