Logitech's Brio webcam features a 4K resolution, HDR, and Windows Hello support.
Overwatch console players complain that gamers using a keyboard and mouse are ruining the fun for everyone.
Computerworld puts the Ultimaker 3 fused-filament 3D printer through its paces -- in 30 seconds.
Our tech trio takes a look at the latest in solar tech -- panels being installed on water -- checks in on the state of VR and offers kudos to the new Super Bowl champs.
A proposed class-action settlement will pay you $10 per DVD drive that you purchased, either separately or as part of a PC, between 2003 and 2008.
Collaboration has come a long way. Cisco Systems made a splash last month with the Spark Board, a meeting-room screen that acts like a giant iPad. But other vendors are streamlining meetings too. Prysm is beefing up its rival to the Spark Board this ...
IBM Research and Ericsson have developed a compact antenna array that can aim high-frequency radio signals at mobile devices and shoot them farther than they otherwise could reach, the companies said. Silicon integration makes it thin and energy effi...
Dozens of iOS apps that are supposed to be encrypting their users' data don't do it properly, according to a security researcher.
The U.S. House of Representatives approved on Monday the Email Privacy Act, which would require law enforcement agencies to get court-ordered warrants to search email and other data stored with third parties for longer than six months.
Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 is one superfast laptop that can work with HTC's Vive and Oculus Rift headsets.
Quicken in January moved to a software-by-subscription model for Canadian customers, and may do the same for those in the U.S.
Samsung has scrapped its Raspberry Pi 3 competitor called Artik 10 as it moves to create smaller and more powerful boards to create gadgets, robots, drones and IoT devices.
In a few months, Bluetooth 5 will finally arrive in smartphones and tablets. But you can already test the technology on developer boards being shipped by hardware makers.
WD today announced its densest 3D NAND -- a 64-layer product that it plans to begin shipping later this year.
A major hosting service for sites on the dark web has apparently been hacked, resulting in scores of hidden sites, including those offering child pornography, going offline.
If you’re struggling under the weight of the paper that your organisation is creating, then it’s time to take a significant re-think to how you approach printing. Businesses are creating more data and information than ever, and smart businesses are realising the environmental and commercial benefits to rolling out smarter printer options.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- CCData Analyst - AutoHaulWA
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW