Internet of Things startup Wi-Next will add IBM analytics to its systems for industrial quality control and predictive maintenance.
Users of Microsoft's new Sway presentation app can now rest easier knowing their work won't get accidentally deleted, thanks to a set of new features the company released Friday.
Shipment of PCs with Google's Chrome OS are growing at the expense of Windows laptops and desktops, despite the PC market being in its biggest slump since 2008.
Microsoft today announced new high-powered 1TB versions of its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4, along with a gold Surface Pen. The company also announced a recall for AC power cord adapters for a slew of its Surface Pro devices.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
The Federal Aviation Administration says its drone registration system has hit almost 300,000 registrations, one month after launch.
The eastern U.S. is no stranger to brutal winter storms such as the one expected to pummel the region this weekend, but coping with such weather is a far cry today from what it once was.
Network security vendor Fortinet has identified an authentication issue that could give remote attackers administrative control over FortiSwitch, FortiAnalyzer and FortiCache devices.
Apple has lured a top virtual reality researcher away from Virginia Tech, according to the Financial Times. The move could give Apple a chance to catch up with rivals Samsung Electronics, Microsoft, Google and Facebook, which have all made plays in t...
Reflecting an industry trend, German business software maker SAP expects its revenue from cloud subscriptions and support to be higher than its revenue from software licenses in 2018.
Consumer electronics retailer, Dick Smith (ASX:DSH), will be closing down 27 of its stores and terminating the employment of 181 employees, according to receivers and Managers to Dick Smith Holdings and associated entities, Ferrier Hodgson.
An Austrian airplane component maker for Boeing and Airbus said earlier this week a cybercrime-related fraud has caused it €50 million (US$54 million) in damages.
A vendor of audio visual networking equipment replaced one serious security vulnerability with another in a long line of products, despite being warned of the dangers.
Fans of the highly celebrated Legend of Zelda games will be excited to learn that a remake of one of the series’ favourite titles is set to release in Australia and New Zealand on 5 March.
A New York-based company, Smartbe, has launched a crowdfunding campaign for an interesting concept, the world’s first intelligent self-propelled stroller.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW