You'll find more options for setting up fitness goals with additional metrics available to track throughout the day.
A U.S. senator has stalled an intelligence budget bill over concerns that it would expand surveillance while limiting oversight of it.
New Chrome extensions make it easier to save content privately to Facebook and share it publicly, marking the social networking giant encroaching on Pinterest's territory.
A Microsoft press release, posted and then pulled, revealed the Windows 10 Anniversary Update's August 2 debut, which will be four days after Windows 10's free upgrade period ends July 29.
The technology industry's e-waste problem isn't expected to go away anytime soon, but IBM just made a discovery that could help.
After a year on the market, Microsoft’s Sway presentation software has received features that are only available to paying customers, alongside a host of updates to its productivity service.
Dell's got a new mega-display that's not high end, but will appeal to any company or school looking for a friendlier price.
Attackers have compromised more than 25,000 digital video recorders and CCTV cameras and are using them to launch distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks against websites.
MapR Technologies' new Spyglass Initiative is an open and extensible approach designed to centralized monitoring of big data deployments.
European Union rules for electronic signatures change on Friday to make a clear distinction between the identity of the person signing, and that of the authority guaranteeing the integrity of the data, but the technology needs to be still simpler, ve...
Microsoft is going legit with its Windows 10 upgrade notifications, and it did it just in time to still matter.
NASCAR is bringing modern technology to race day, using a new system to tie together data on each race so officials can make decisions fast. We got to see it in action at the Sonoma Raceway in California.
Faux-leather accents and clean, white lines are nice, but the accessories fall short in some key ways.
Microsoft's Outlook.com is used by some 400 million users around the world, so it's only natural that Salesforce wants its own software to play nicely with it. On Tuesday, the CRM giant announced a big step in that direction.
Backblaze's B2 public cloud storage service has left beta, and the company has set its sights on getting businesses to replace their old tape-based storage systems.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- ACLU lawsuit challenges US computer hacking law
- Mapping firm invites auto industry to improve spec for sharing vehicle sensor data
- Wormable flaws in Symantec products expose millions of computers to hacking
- Oracle pledges 'x86 economics' with new Sparc servers
- Microsoft's big Windows 10 update launches on August 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA