Microsoft announced a veritable bonanza of new features for its OneNote note taking software across multiple platforms on Thursday. Here's the breakdown.
Developers from hundreds of companies have included access tokens for their Slack accounts in public projects on GitHub, putting their teams' internal chats and other data at risk.
A new computer on a USB stick with Google's machine-learning software could give drones and robots the equivalent of a human eye, and add new smarts to cameras.
Oracle is spending US$663 million to buy Textura, a company that offers cloud services for the engineering and construction industry.
The U.S. and its allies should be concerned about cyberattacks from ISIS-affiliated groups, but the hackers are poorly organized and likely underfunded, at least in the short term, according to a new report.
An Estonian man was sentenced Tuesday to 87 months in prison in the U.S. for his role in a cybercriminal operation that infected over 4 million computers with DNS hijacking malware.
Mark Zuckerberg expects artificial intelligence will progress to make computers better than humans at basic sensory perception within the next 10 years and Facebook will end up knowing a lot more about you.
HP's new Chromebook 13 has some of the latest technologies that the company is putting in its top-line Windows PCs.
The global smartphone market saw its first year-on-year decline in the first quarter, with both Samsung Electronics and Apple shipping fewer phones, according to a research firm.
Microsoft has partnered with a San Francisco-based company to encode information on synthetic DNA to test its potential as a new medium for data storage.
Samsung’s Gear 360 camera will go on sale online on Friday, the company announced at its developer conference in San Francisco.
Facebook is taking steps to ensure that founder Mark Zuckerberg stays connected and in control at the social network even as he pursues other goals related to charity and research.
The U.S. House of Representatives has approved a bill to strengthen privacy protections for email and other data stored in the cloud.
Intel is making it easier to create smarter gadgets, robots, drones and wearables using its Edison developer board.
Samsung will start shipping from next month the eight-core Artik 10 board computer, a challenger to Raspberry Pi 3.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC