Here's every new game and trailer revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from new games (like Guardians of the Galaxy) to fresh glimpses at existing games like Mass Effect: Andromeda and Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
The current debate over fake online news has one country feeling vindicated: China. For years, its controversial censorship system has been cracking down on so-called "online rumors," and last week a state-controlled newspaper essentially told the U....
A networked printer is great—as long as it connects to the network. Here are some troubleshooting tips to get it back online.
Twitter has swallowed social app developer Yes and is also getting a new product head as part of the deal.
As part of Oracle, cloud software provider NetSuite plans to localize its products for many more countries while expanding its data-center capacity, sales operations, partner channel and other assets to reach customers in those new areas.
Don’t expect to see a third generation of the Moto 360 anytime soon.
You accidentally sent a text to a landline. What does the recipient hear?
Apple said it took "courage" to remove the audio jack port from the iPhone 7 and replace it with wireless audio. Microsoft hasn't yet mustered the courage to cut the aging port.
Law enforcement agencies have dismantled a major cybercriminal network responsible for malware-based attacks that have been harassing victims across the globe for years.
Users have praised the performance of Apple's A10 Fusion chip in the iPhone 7, but its underlying graphics architecture may not be so new after all.
Drones go places cars can't.
In the latest episode of Security Sessions, CSO Editor-in-Chief Joan Goodchild chats with Stephen Boyer, CTO and co-founder of BitSight, about the recent DNS attacks against Dyn, and how CSOs can prepare their systems against future attacks.
You can send your old Apple Watch as part of the Apple Renew program, but don't expect a gift card in return.
Network World's Brandon Butler and Blair Hanley Frank from the IDG News Service discuss cloud news from Day 1 of the 2016 Amazon re:Invent show in Las Vegas, including what was up with the "big honking truck" showing up on the keynote stage.
Amazon Web Services is trying to help protect its customers with a new service aimed at mitigating DDoS impacts. It’s called Shield, and the entry-level tier is enabled by default for all web applications running on AWS, starting on Wednesday.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
- OpenAI releases Universe, a platform for training AIs to play games, use apps
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT
- FTSAP Finance Consultant (Consolidations)ACT
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSiebel Developers x 8NSW
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCIT Service Management Delivery SpecialistNSW