Samsung has brought out its first portable Blu-ray 3D player, as well as 3D TVs priced starting at US$1,099, in an effort to make 3D products accessible to buyers.
Senior NBN Co executive, Kevin Brown, has used an internal company-wide email to reject the Coalition’s slur that it will be unable to find high-quality staff and is a "stodgy government bureaucracy".
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott tonight said he would be happy to examine the issue of an R18+ classification rating for video games if the Coalition won the upcoming Federal Election, although he admitted he did not know there had been a debate on the...
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) plans to break ground on its first solar cell factory before the end of this year, a company representative said Wednesday.
The Walt Disney Corporation is so massive, its games division sometimes seems like a drop in the bucket. But the megacompany credits its Interactive Media division with a 74 percent increase in net revenues this quarter.
Labor's controversial mandatory internet filter project is an attack on human rights, and Australians should beware of the project and other tyrannical government policies, free software luminary Richard Stallman has said in an interview ahead of a v...
Telecommunications analyst Paul Budde has labelled the Coalition's broadband policy as "shockingly bad" in a media statement.
Following BigPond's lead, national broadband provider Internode has trimmed some fat off its ADSL broadband plans, aligning its plans delivered through Optus' network with those delivered through its own.
Various prominent sections of Australia's telecommunications industry have declared the Coalition's broadband election policy revealed yesterday underwhelming and without vision.
South Korean police on Tuesday raided Google offices in an investigation of the company's Street View mapping project, the latest instance of a country scrutinizing the company's collection of Wi-Fi data
After delays, Dell will start to ship the highly anticipated Streak mobile Internet device to customers in the U.S. this week.
Would-be Internet telephony giant Skype has filed the paperwork for an initial public offering (IPO) on Nasdaq, the company has announced.
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott last night declared he was "no Bill Gates" in a lengthy interview on the ABC's 7:30 Report in which he appeared to display a lack of understanding of the Coalition's new broadband policy unveiled yesterday morning and re...
Browsing in "private mode" isn't as private as users think, a researcher said today.
Microsoft today issued a record 14 security updates to patch a record-tying 34 vulnerabilities in Windows, Internet Explorer (IE), Office and Silverlight.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- PTService Management Analyst (Part-Time)SA
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- CCService Design SpecialistNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- CCJava Developer/ Web DesginerNSW
- FTSolution Architect with end user (EUC) computing experienceNSW
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD
- CCInfrastructure ManagerNSW
- FTOracle IDM R1/R2 Implementation SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCHelp Desk Support Engineer - Finance/TradingNSW
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCFullstack Developer (AngularJs & Java 8)QLD
- FTSenior Network EngineerSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW