Don't expect Jonathan Schwartz to go quietly.
What can you do with 322 terabits per second? Cisco Systems says it's enough bandwidth to allow every person in China to make a video call -- simultaneously. And if that's something you want to do, Cisco says it now has hardware capable of the task.
At a splashy event in New York's Time Warner Center, Samsung dove headlong into the electronic book market with the Samsung eReader, a US$299 device which allows you to take notes in the margins and share content with other Samsung eReaders.
A three-year-old in Wilson County, TN has tragically died after shooting herself on Sunday evening. Early reports link the shooting to the child mistaking a handgun for a Wii controller.
Microsoft today warned of a critical vulnerability in Internet Explorer that is already being exploited by hackers, the second such admission in the last two months.
Computerworld's survey about Windows 7 implementation plans ran online from Jan. 13 to Feb. 10, 2010.
Nearly four out of five people around the world believe that Internet access is a fundamental human right, according to a BBC World Service study released this week.
Kaspersky Lab has invented a new security product that combines bits of its current consumer security suite with new capabilities such as encryption, backup, password management, and the ability to manage the product across a network.
Security questions that allow web users to access online accounts if they forget their passwords can easily be answered by hackers willing to spend time surfing the web, say researchers at the University of Cambridge.
Jim Thomas said no to Windows Vista -- but Windows 7 is an entirely different matter.
The Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) has awarded the 2009 A.M. Turing Award to Charles P. Thacker, for his work in pioneering the networked personal computer.
Sentilla has released an update to its data-center energy management tool, which lets IT and facilities staff track the energy usage of servers and other equipment. The latest version is a software-only product that adds a chargeback capability, allo...
Samsung on Tuesday introduced new 3D home entertainment devices and said it is researching new 3D technologies while finding new ways to deliver 3D movies to TVs.
Chip giant Intel, a major backer of the movement to provide mobile WiMax wireless broadband to Internet users around the world, expects the next major release of the technology to be deployed starting in 2012, an executive said Tuesday.
RIM's second touch screen BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry Storm2, will land down under this week on the Vodafone and 3 networks.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FAA setting up advisory panel on drones led by Intel CEO
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Prepare for the rise of the augmented human: Futurist Simon Raik-Allen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSystem testersACT
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC