A consumer group has called on the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to investigate Google after the search company revealed that it had been collecting people's Internet communications from open wireless networks.
CA is expanding its partnership with <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/subnets/cisco/">Cisco</a> and unveiling several new management products to improve cloud computing and virtualisation deployments, the company said in a series of announcements...
A report from GfK Temax indicates that the financial crisis and rising interest rates resulted in overall spending on consumer electronics being down by 1.6 per cent in Q1, but digital TV set-top box sales have bucked the trend and grown since last y...
SBS has revealed it will broadcast full live free-to-air coverage of all matches during the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
Work has begun on a new digital television broadcast facility in Adelaide. Senator Stephen Conroy has marked the start of construction of the Para Escarpment development in Adelaide by turning the first sod.
Fox Sports stole Channel Nine's thunder yesterday by announcing that it will broadcast the first 3D sporting event on Australian television next week.
When companies decide to swap out an on-premise enterprise software system for vendor-hosted SaaS applications, IT staffers often worry about what this change means for their jobs and their roles in the IT department.
CIOs and IT managers know they must address concerns like security, compliance, service levels and end-user resistance when moving to cloud-based enterprise software, but they must not overlook a critical area: the feelings of their IT staffers.
The 10-year Interphone study of the health effects of mobile-phone use has found no increased risk of two types of brain tumors. Although some of the data shows an increased risk for some mobile-phone users, the possibility of errors prevents researc...
Dupont has developed a printing process that can produce large OLED displays in less than 2 minutes.
YouTube turns five today, and with 2 billion daily users to celebrate the birthday, is safe to say the video site is having a good life. Still, the road to the big "zero five" -- that's a long time in Internet years -- wasn't without potholes. Here's...
Is the stunning success of the iPad cutting into Apple's Mac sales? One leading Wall Street analyst says no, but another industry watcher says it's too early to tell.
Apple's Mac sales jumped 39% in April over the same month a year ago, while iPod sales were down 17%, a retail research analyst said today.
Julian Assange, the founder of the whistleblower website Wikileaks, has had his passport confiscated by immigration officials when he arrived at Melbourne Airport last week.
Microsoft today said it will pay communications software maker VirnetX $200 million to settle a three-year-old patent infringement case.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW