HP has officially completed the acquisition of Palm, making it the proud owner of Palm's coveted intellectual property including WebOS. It is hardly a surprise that before the ink was even dry on finalizing the purchase, HP announced its intent to bu...
After five days of waiting, Google is still in the dark about whether the company's operating license in China will be renewed.
Apple on Friday issued a carefully worded statement admitting that, yes, there's something wrong with the iPhone 4; but, no, it's not the alleged problem you've heard about.
Early Sunday morning has seen a non-stop crackle of reports from individuals on social media sites that YouTube has been hacked to apparently target videos of singer and teen sensation Justin Bieber.
Tasmanian State Premier David Bartlett has committed to ask the Tasmanian NBN Company whether it would be feasible for Tasmanians to be required to opt-out from having the planned optic fibre cables connected to their premises -- reversing the curren...
A Massachusetts company hopes to start delivering its flying car to customers by late 2011.
Facebook, whose members upload more than 100 million photos every day, is testing a feature designed to streamline and increase the tagging of people in pictures.
SAP said Friday that it has extended its US$5.8 billion bid for Sybase while it awaits approval under European merger regulations.
MySQL users now have another choice for support besides Oracle, which acquired the open-source database through its purchase of Sun Microsystems.
Likewise Software has released a new version of its open-source authentication software for allowing Linux, Apple Macintosh and commercial Unix-based computers to hook into Microsoft Active Directory controlled servers and networks.
The highly anticipated low-power 3Qi laptop displays from Pixel Qi were sold out on Thursday, just a day after the screens were officially announced and went on sale.
Nokia still sells more phones than Samsung, LG and Research in Motion (RIM) put together, but its inability to produce high-margin, high-end smartphones that can compete head-to-head with Apple's iPhone and Android-based smartphones is causing it maj...
IBM is to further bulk out its profitable software division with the acquisition of privately-held patching company, BigFix.
Google's Blogger blog publishing and hosting service now has its own analytics feature that monitors a blog's usage, logs stats and displays reports and graphs.
Adobe, with the planned "Hero" version of its open source Flex framework for building Web applications, will feature mobile application-building capabilities, the company said this week.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- NBN ditches Optus HFC for FTTdp
- Oracle denied new trial in copyright dispute with Google over Java
- Helping businesses prepare for the workplace of the future, today
- Software as a Service solutions: The key to maintaining Australia’s competitiveness in higher education
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ