AOL Thursday opened a new smartphone portal and introduced an application that will initially be exclusive to Android.
Google and IBM came out on top as the leading cloud computing vendors in a survey of developers revealed this week by Evans Data.
The release of Office 2010, as well as continued strong sales of Windows 7, helped buoy Microsoft through another quarter of increased revenue and profit, the company announced on Thursday.
Motorola has amended a two-year-old industrial spying lawsuit to include competitor Huawei Technologies, which Motorola claims received valuable technology from its own rogue employees.
Nokia reported flat sales for the second quarter, with a 40 percent year-on-year drop in earnings. The company is still seeing customers shun its high-end smartphones.
The amount of cash in circulation is continuously increasing and the vision of a 'cashless society' will not become a reality in the foreseeable future, according to Ovum.
Internet searches surged during the World Cup soccer tournament, helping Baidu.com score its best quarter ever in terms of revenue and net profit.
Law enforcement officials from 38 states have sent a letter to Google, asking the company whether it tested its Street View mapping software before discovering it was snooping on Wi-Fi networks as the Street View cars drove through neighborhoods.
The GSM technology used by the majority of the world's mobile phones will get some scrutiny at next week's Black Hat security conference, and what the security researchers there have to say isn't pretty.
Swedish indie folk singer Jose Gonzalez recently treated Rockstar's New York office to an acoustic rendition of Far Away, which features on the Red Dead Redemption soundtrack. The song appears in the game during John Marston's sojourn to Mexico. Reli...
Research In Motion has been slowly releasing details of its forthcoming BlackBerry 6 operating system and this week outlined some of the multimedia features.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has described Opposition Leader Tony Abbott as "reckless" and election promises to save millions by dropping a training fund for Telstra employees and other sections of NBN Co's deal with Telstra as "senseless c...
British Petroleum admits it doctored an image posted on its Website of its Houston, Texas crisis room.
Australia and Japan appear to have signed a bilateral agreement relating to broadband, with NBN chief executive, Mike Quigley, and other government officials having met with Japanese Communications Minister, Kazuhiro Haraguchi, this week, according t...
Telstra is conducting a review of its management structure that <a href="http://www.smh.com.au/business/telstra-jobs-to-go-20100721-10krb.html">could reportedly see up to 330 senior staff lose their jobs</a> - many of whom are believed to be on six f...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- CCProject Change ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Data ScientistVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTUX/UI DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Analyst - BankingNSW
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- FTProfessional Learning Facilitator - Information ManagementVIC
- FTMULTIPLE PERM PROJECT MANAGERSACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCSAP HANNA ArchitectNSW
- CCEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCIT Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCTest EngineerNSW
- CCURGENT REQUIREMENT - Business AnalystACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT