It was Léo Apotheker whose name appeared on the invitation to the opening ceremony of the Cebit trade show -- but his successor, co-CEO Bill McDermott, appeared on stage.
Novell president and CEO Ron Hovsepian's total compensation fell 17% in 2009, amid declining annual revenue and a wider net loss.
A start-up that moves VMware-based applications to the Amazon cloud and creates a secure tunnel between a customer's data center and the cloud service is launching a public beta trial Monday.
eReaders are about to get hotter, faster and cheaper. Freescale Semiconductor -- makers of the guts behind Amazon's Kindle and Sony's Reader -- announced it has created a chip that will rock the eReader world. The forthcoming i.MX508 processor will d...
Recession has affected economic growth but worldwide people are increasingly using information and communication technology (ICT) services, such as mobile phones and the Internet, according to a newly released report by international telecommunicatio...
Book publisher Random House announced a new deal today that will change the way we think about video game adaptations. Stardock's original PC strategy game, Elemental: War of Magic, leads off with a book called Elemental: Destiny's Embers this summer...
IBM has issued layoff notices to more than 400 workers, according to the Alliance@IBM/CWA Local 1701, an employee organization that has been the principal source of layoff information at the company.
Don't look now, it's another iPad rumor, this time claiming that production bottlenecks will either delay the iPad's launch or tighten initial inventories of Apple's tablet.
The head of the global Internet addressing authority will visit China this week, according to people briefed on the matter, highlighting questions about China's Web censorship after it applied to offer domain names that end with Chinese characters.
Hewlett-Packard on Monday launched its first mainstream business laptop with a touchscreen, but said it would be cautious in bringing touch technology to its existing business laptop lines.
Mio has equipped its latest navigation device, the Moov V780, with a 7-inch touchscreen, support for HD playback and the option to integrate support for WiMax.
In what is a familiar response to unwelcome news, the power of social networking and online campaigning is being used in a bid to secure the future of two radio stations seemingly under threat as a result of BBC cutbacks.
Google has acquired Picnik, whose Web-based application lets people import and edit photos in a browser.
EMC is expanding its security consulting services to help enterprises tackle the complexities of securing their data and complying with regulations in virtualized computing environments.
Netgear has introduced products for powerline-based home networking at up to 500M bps (bits per second).
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC