Nvidia launched its next-generation Tegra processor for low-cost laptops and tablets on Thursday, which could intensify competition with rival Intel in the chip market.
Microsoft on Wednesday posted an update for Word 2007 that ditches the custom XML tagging technology a federal court banned the company from including in its software after Jan. 10.
Intel on Thursday officially released its next-generation chips, which should improve the system performance and battery life of laptops.
Google's Nexus One, built by Taiwan's HTC, offers much of what one expects in a high-end 3G smartphone. Yet is it enough, and good enough, to give the iPhone 3GS a run for the money? Initial reviews like its design, speed and integration with the Web...
Microsoft's full-body game control system Project Natal will be launched in time for the holidays this year, in what promises to be a big year for Xbox 360 users.
Advanced Micro Devices announced new DirectX 11 mobile graphics processors which should bring improved graphics and application performance to Windows 7 laptops, the company said on Thursday.
Seagate Ltd. today at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas released its first USB SuperSpeed 3.0-enabled external hard disk drive, the BlackArmor PS110, which has up to three times the performance of its previous USB 2.0 products.
Motorola will introduce more Android handsets as the company aims to offer an array of devices based on the mobile operating system, each targeting different segments of the consumer market, the CEO of Motorola's handset business said Wednesday.
A spokesperson for Western Digital has told PC World that Australians will likely see the first external hard drives with USB 3.0 connectivity by the end of the month.
Samsung Electronics unveiled a strong line-up for the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) on Wednesday, including a complete 3D home entertainment system and LED TVs with screens as thin as a pencil.
Top Chinese search engine Baidu.com will open a separate company that offers online video, Baidu said late Wednesday, a service likely to prove popular as the company fights Google for search market share.
Samsung Electronics entered the e-reader fray on Wednesday, showing off two new devices with touchscreens you can take notes on with a stylus.
Capcom plans to develop all new game properties locally, citing "cultural differences" when working with international partners on games like Bionic Commando and Dark Void. Those international partnerships will continue to be tapped for outsourcing s...
Just a few weeks after the demo hit the PlayStation Network, Sony and Polyphony reveal the box art for Gran Turismo 5. Finally, it seems we're getting close to a release.
In the past few days there has been a burst of new photos and information from all manner of NASA's spacecraft and telescopes. The devices, ranging from the Hubble to Kepler the Spitzer telescopes, are delivering new information on everything from ma...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW