Flash memory maker SanDisk released its highest ever capacity SD memory card this Monday. The new SanDisk Ultra SDXC has a massive 64GB capacity, and although not the first SD card to boast such high-capacities, the company claims that its new card i...
Panasonic today announced two new high-definition camcorders, each equipped with three low-light-optimized Live MOS sensors and the ability to record 1080p video at 60 frames per second.
Adidas' new Augmented Reality shoe hits stores in San Francisco this week, introducing browser-based gaming to footwear. Or at least we think that's what it's doing -- it's hard to understand just what's going on without actually having the shoe for ...
Several developers with adult-themed apps or games on the App Store recently received a letter from Apple telling them that their previously-approved game is gone from the App Store.
It was the day after the earthquake in Haiti and Stéphane Bruno, a Haitian IT consultant, by chance noticed an SOS message appear on the Facebook widget on his Android phone.
Somebody's fibbing in the case of a Pennsylvania school that using Webcams in loaned laptops, and now the FBI may have to sort out the truth.
A Silicon Valley start-up is getting ready to unveil an energy device this week that executives say could one day power individual homes and businesses while replacing the traditional power grid.
Recent market share statistics deliver good and bad news for Microsoft. The company saw its Internet Explorer browser lose more ground, seemingly to Google Desktop and Chrome, while its Windows 7 operating system quickly gained market acceptance.
Developing countries need to prepare for an avalanche of e-waste generated by PCs, consumer electronics and appliances, the United Nations said in a study released Monday.
Central Desktop has redesigned the user interface and increased the file-viewing capacity of its hosted collaboration suite for small and medium-size businesses and enterprise departments.
An insurance expert told the Britain's Telegraph newspaper that using location-centric mobile social services like Google Buzz, Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare could raise your home insurance premiums, or even result in the denial of insurance claim...
If you're stupid, you can't blame Google.
Information management giant Iron Mountain said Monday it has acquired content archiving vendor Mimosa Systems for US$112 million.
SAS Institute subsidiary DataFlux is unveiling a new suite on Monday that combines MDM (master data management), data quality and data integration tools in a single package.
Rollingstone.com stopped rolling for several hours on Monday.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA