Foxtel has launched an online video-on-demand service for its Foxtel iQ2 set-top boxes, allowing subscribers to purchase TV shows and movies directly from the device.
Japan's console and handheld gaming market saw sales drop 13 percent in the April to September period as consumers cut back on software spending and sales of new consoles slowed.
Ubisoft announced Thursday that it's bringing back one of the treasured titles from its back catalog with Beyond Good & Evil HD for the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade. An Ubisoft spokesperson confirms it's not coming out for the PC.
Search giant Google has bowed to developer demand and started allowing Australians to sell software through its mobile applications market.
IndieCade announced Thursday that it's bestowing its new Honorary Trailblazer Ward for Lifetime Achievement to Tim Schafer, the creative mind behind numerous games including Psychonauts, Brutal Legend, and the upcoming Costume Quest.
One year ago, if you told an average person you were thinking about buying an Android, they'd have thought you were some sort of robot-mongering madman.
FetchTV has revealed that it has signed up a third Internet service provider to its TV-over-broadband service. South Australian ISP Adam Internet will join iiNet and Internode in offering the service.
Congress headed home this week to focus on mid-term election campaigns, and offshore outsourcing is certain to be a topic of interest to many voters.
Security researchers today offered another tantalizing clue about the possible origins of the notorious Stuxnet worm, but cautioned against reading too much from the obscure tea leaves.
Microsoft released the second service pack for SQL Server 2008 this week, with support for up to 15,000 database partitions, updates to reporting and management tools, and integration with SharePoint 2010.
iPass unveiled an application Thursday designed to give <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9178688/Android_news_reviews_more">Android</a> smartphone users secure connections to 150,000 Wi-Fi hotspots globally.
Users of Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) are more vulnerable to rogue DLL attacks than people who use rival browsers such as Mozilla's Firefox or Google's Chrome, a security researcher said today.
Despite what had been growing excitement about the semiconductor market this year, one research company is lowering its chip revenue forecast for 2010.
Google is reportedly set to announce later today that it has developed a JPEG alternative that should speed up the Web.
Microsoft today released its latest emergency patch to its Windows Update distribution service, making good on a promise earlier this week.
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalised domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- TPProject Reporting DeveloperSA
- CCIXD/Interaction DesignerVIC
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Life InsuranceNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutions - www.class.com.auNSW
- FTProcurement AdvisorQLD
- CCSystems Administrator - Cloud, Azure and LinuxQLD
- CCSystems AdministratorNSW
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW
- FTOracle E-Business Functional ConsultantVIC
- TPFull Stack Developer - Cutting-edge technologiesQLD
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperACT
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW