Google Voice has been offering plenty of new services lately, including adding a new missed call feature that will send out missed call notifications to your inbox or e-mail account.
RIM has confirmed that it purchased a significant portion of DataViz, along with the intellectual property and coding skills behind the popular Documents To Go app. The move will help RIM improve its BlackBerry platform as a business productivity too...
Google officially introduced its new "Instant" search for desktop search at an event today in San Francisco, but I couldn't help looking forward a little bit toward using Instant on a mobile device. Google already has a prototype, and says the new fu...
Arm Holdings has taken the wraps off its next major chip design, promising a five-fold increase in performance that the company hopes will take it beyond smartphones and into new types of equipment such as high-performance routers and servers.
U.S. President Barack Obama has called on Congress to approve a permanent research and development tax credit for U.S. companies as part of a multibillion-dollar package intended to jump-start the nation's economy.
Oracle detailed on Wednesday upgrades to the Solaris Unix OS it inherited from Sun Microsystems, offering improvements in such areas as virtualization.
Being flexible and looking at a variety of options is important for CIOs looking to move their data to the cloud.
PC manufacturer Origin has announced a new gaming PC that fuses some of the fastest computing hardware on the market with an Xbox 360 Slim console.
Hackers create 57,000 new web pages every week in a bid to infect web users with malicious software, says PandaLabs.
According to a representative from Blizzard Entertainment, a bug in the authentication system, not a change in policy, is responsible for problems some gamers are experiencing with playing StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty offline.
The mastermind behind one of the biggest hacking paydays in history has been sentenced to four years' probation and an $US8.9 million fine, according to published reports.
Just under two-thirds of all Internet users have been hit by some sort of cybercrime, and while most of them are angry about it, a surprisingly large percentage feel guilt too, according to a survey commissioned by Symantec.
The spectrum shortage is forcing mobile operators to experiment more with pricing models, new technologies and partnerships, executives speaking at the Mobile Future Forward event in Seattle said Wednesday.
Google unveiled on Wednesday its much hinted-at Google Instant, a search engine display that shows results as you type, even predicting what you want before you're finished writing.
Rhomobile will announce Wednesday version 2.0 of its development-as-a-service platform for building smartphone applications.
Multitask throughout your day with music on the go. Windows 10 gets you in the mood to be productive.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- TPProject OfficerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - VMwareVIC
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC