Bought your PlayStation 3 or PSP at the store but didn't think to get a warranty at the time of purchase? Sony is now offering warranties for the PSP and PS3 that will allow customers to extend their warranties within a month or even a year of the co...
The Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) both declined comment today on a report that the agencies may investigate Apple over antitrust charges linked to its ban of rival development tools for iPhone and iPad software.
Google just landed some impressive 3D desktop software in its purchase of Bump Technologies, but a looming patent battle with Apple suggests that Google also had BumpTop's multi-touch technology on the brain when it gobbled up the company.
Google has invested in a startup company that claims to be able to predict the future.
Despite historical declines in sales last year and the onslaught of solid state drives, hard disk drive shipments are expected to soar through 2014, representing 300,000 petabytes of capacity, according to a new study released by market research firm...
Next-generation smartphones will be able to access the Internet at higher speeds, but costs and technical limitations will prevent them from getting the most out of the networks they are connected to.
The rancorous lawsuit between SAP and Waste Management has been settled, with the software vendor making an undisclosed, one-time cash payment to the trash hauler, according to court documents and a regulatory filing.
Intel is looking to invest in cloud computing and mobility as the company tries to meet its US$200 million investment commitment in U.S. companies over a two-year period, an Intel executive said on Monday.
IBM bolstered its data-integration portfolio Monday, announcing the acquisition of Cast Iron Systems, which focuses on connecting on-premise systems with cloud-based software.
The average iPad app in the Apple App Store costs $4.67 vs. $3.87 for the average iPhone app, according to new research from apps watcher Distimo.
Google Ventures has reportedly invested in a little-known payment services company called Corduro.
Google Apps administrators can now remotely deactivate browser cookies that contain their end-users' sign-in credentials, a move designed to improve security in Google's hosted applications suite.
A U.S. federal jury has found that Novell and Red Hat were not guilty of infringing on user interface patents held by IP Innovation.
As promised, the Call of Duty: Black Ops trailer is now live, available on developer Treyarch's just-launched website for the modern military shooter. Like most teaser trailers, it's also a bit Delphic, a boisterous muddle of flashbulb images and sin...
Removable storage vendor Imation Corp today announced a new line of products ranging from hard drives and flash drives to Blu-ray Discs and removable tape cartridges, all with a range of encryption and security management tools.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW