Apple Tuesday said that more than 3 billion apps have been downloaded from its App Store by iPhone and iPod touch users.
Microsoft today disclosed retail prices for Office 2010, and said it has no plans to offer "upgrade" editions -- the discounted versions for users who already have an earlier edition on their PCs. The move will effectively raise the price for many us...
Web software filtering vendor CyberSitter has filed a US $2.2 billion lawsuit against the Chinese government, two Chinese software markers and seven major computer manufacturers for their distribution of Green Dam Youth Escort, a controversial Web fi...
Perhaps as interesting as describing Google's Nexus One, unveiled on Tuesday, is examining what the phone isn't.
Three years after rumors of a Google phone first surfaced, the search giant has taken the wraps off its own branded and designed mobile phone, the Nexus One.
An early review of Google's Nexus One smartphone published Saturday on Engadget.com concluded that the device is "not really" an iPhone killer.
Top British blogger Stephen Fry has quit the micro-blogging service while he writes the second volume of his autobiography.
Crooks are once again exploiting the zero-day hole in Adobe Reader and Acrobat to install a remote-control Trojan on victim machines.
Intel Corp. is making a big leap later this week, moving from a 45-nanometer manufacturing process to 32nm with three new chips.
Lenovo is looking beyond long-term partner Intel and beginning to offer budget ThinkPad laptops based on Advanced Micro Devices' processors, the company said on Monday.
IBM is pushing for intelligent homes as Internet-connected household devices get access to more online content and services, company officials said on Monday.
The student ordered to pay US$675,000 for sharing music online has asked for a new trial and for a reduction in the amount of damages he must pay.
Apple doesn't want you to use them, but the following 21 apps today run only on jailbroken iPhones.
Among the devices supporting mobile digital TV at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week will be a small box designed to bring over-the-air broadcasts to iPhones, BlackBerries, laptops and other devices with Wi-Fi.
MySpace has opened the submission period for its Developer Challenge, a contest in which the company will award US$50,000 in prizes for new applications and for innovative uses of the social networking site's application programming interfaces.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC