Facebook has passed the 300 million-member mark worldwide, as well as turned free cash-flow positive ahead of schedule, the company's CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, announced Tuesday.
Need another reason to spend more time on Facebook? If so, you'll soon be able to engage in voice conversations with your Facebook friends, talk trash with gaming opponents, or even chat with customer service reps on the popular social networking si...
CitySourced, a startup formed by well-connected political action site FreedomSpeaks.com, will let US citizens use a smartphone like Superman's phone booth and help save the day in their city.
Apple Update will launch a tablet-style device sporting a 9.6-inch display in February 2010, according to sources cited by a Taiwanese Web publication today.
For National Veterinary Associates, the decision to block the Web was sealed with a virus.
A Motorola executive today disputed the belief of some analysts that last month's Microsoft Corp.-Nokia Corp. agreement to jointly put Microsoft Office applications on Nokia handsets could mean that support for Windows Mobile could end within a coupl...
Adobe has agreed to buy Web analytics company Omniture for $US1.8 billion in cash, the companies said Tuesday.
Hewlett-Packard on Tuesday introduced the ProBook 5310m lightweight business laptop, which features a low-power chip from Intel traditionally used in inexpensive home PCs.
Google will offer cloud-computing services designed specifically for U.S. government agencies starting next year, the company announced Tuesday at NASA Aims Research Center.
A dangerous combination of a massive increase in Web server attacks and poor patching practices is a major cause of concern for experts, according to a report issued today by several security organizations.
With Google Inc. set to bring Google Apps to US government agencies next year, analysts say it's a move that could put Google a step ahead of rival Microsoft and give the cloud a boost at the same time.
The heads of five of Australia’s top Internet and telecommunications companies have joined forces to call for a pro-competitive approach towards the National Broadband Network (NBN).
With the hope of sparking Windows 7 upgrades, Microsoft is planning an early release of its suite of desktop deployment tools.
Builders of the JRuby version of the Ruby programming language are working to enable development of Ruby-based business applications for the Android handheld platform, a leader of the JRuby project said on Monday afternoon.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- DNS server attacks begin using BIND software flaw
- Fake Apple iOS crash reports prove tricky to remove
- Quickflix halts trading ahead of acquisition
- Microsoft bests Google in patent case appeal
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW