Forget real estate, the stock market or Internet startups, the new way to make fast money is to invest in domain names, argues a domain name brokerage that will auction off a passel of domain names on Wednesday in New York.
Google began previewing on Wednesday a spruced-up API to access Google Analytics configuration data.
Solid state drives just got a whole lot smaller. Memory maker SanDisk introduced a new super compact memory chip that is smaller than your average postage stamp and lighter than a paperclip.
An HTC tablet running Google's Chrome operating system will be sold by Verizon Wireless in late November, according to an unnamed source cited by the blog Downloadsquad.
The Dell Streak tablet, which goes on sale Friday in the United States, is a sturdy device just daring you to drop it. But if you do need to take it apart and fix it, that's not a problem, according to iFixit, which this week tore the device open for...
The gossip blogs had a field day a few weeks ago, homing in on a patent filing unearthed by GoRumors that implied Microsoft's Kinect motion-control camera for the Xbox 360 might recognize sign language.
The former chairman and founder of Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services was released on bail on Wednesday by the High Court in Andhra Pradesh, state of south India.
The scope of potential damages in Oracle's intellectual-property lawsuit against SAP has been lessened following a judge's order filed Tuesday.
Microsoft today announced that the next version of Office for the Mac will include a pair of key features that debuted in the Windows edition of Office 2010 earlier this year.
Most IT professionals share one thing with the Apple manager accused of accepting millions in bribes and kickbacks, a firm that develops secure file transfer software said today.
Dell shareholders re-elected company CEO and Chairman Michael Dell to the board of directors, but a large segment of investors are questioning the company's leadership, observers said on Wednesday.
Facebook's former privacy chief said he doubts that any location-related services from the company will center on games.
Apple has pulled Grooveshark's music streaming application from its store due to a complaint from a major entertainment company just days after the application launched.
The Swedish Pirate Party has agreed with Wikileaks to host several new servers and provide the site bandwidth for free, it said on Tuesday.
The latest version of the SDK (Software Development Kit) for Google's cloud platform App Engine comes with multitenancy capability, the company said in a blog post on Tuesday.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pompeo sworn in as CIA chief amid opposition from surveillance critics
- 10 ways to get an IT Job in 2017
- Trump names net neutrality foe Ajit Pai to lead the FCC
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft expands FastTrack migration service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTChange ManagerACT
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Transformation projectsSA
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- CCAgile CoachWA
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerQLD