You've long held off, but it's now time -- even past time: You need to make your website mobile. Between what you see in the news and what your site logs reveal, it's clear that the number of people surfing the Web from their mobile devices is growin...
Oracle customers will now be able to deploy a range of Oracle software on Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) service in production form, the companies announced Monday at the OpenWorld conference in San Francisco.
In a move that has train wreck written all over it, Intel has started a new pilot project that puts a DRM-style software lock on your computer's downgraded processor. All you have to do to unlock the full potential of your chip is cough up about an ...
Apple is reportedly working on a new application for the iPad</a> that will allow users to download electronic versions of newspapers. It could be ready within a couple of months, but will likely be held until the release of the next-generation iPad.
Samsung's Galaxy Tab may have just barely arrived at the starting gates, but the rumor mill is already gearing up with speculation about what changes may be in store for the wildly anticipated "iPad killer."
Hewlett-Packard showed off a tablet computer that serves as a control panel for its new printer. The tablet browses the Web and can be used as an e-reader.
Another day has dawned and still no official word of the Android 2.2 "Froyo" update for the Motorola Droid X. While the Droid X is a more than capable Android smartphone running Android 2.1, the Froyo update adds features and functions that users wan...
When I say that Google Maps for Android is one of the most useful programs ever offered on any platform, you might think I'm exaggerating. But I'm completely serious, and what's more, I'm confident that once you begin to unlock its potential you will...
Oracle co-President Mark Hurd ripped the curtain off Exadata Database Machine X2-8, the newest incarnation of the company's high-performance data processing systems, during a keynote address at the OpenWorld conference on Monday.
Adobe Systems and Apple released security updates Monday, including a critical Adobe Flash Player fix for a flaw that had been used in cyberattacks.
Microsoft made its latest Windows HPC Server software available Monday, saying new features that integrate with Excel workbooks and harness the power of idle Windows 7 desktops will expand the reach of high-performance computing to smaller customers.
Newly promoted Verizon COO Lowell McAdam had a short but productive tenure as head of Verizon's wireless business, which has added 25.5 million subscribers since 2007. Looking forward, Verizon is grooming McAdam to eventually take over as CEO when cu...
The Wall Street Journal just published the sixth article in its excellent series about Internet privacy, or the lack of it.
Microsoft on Friday warned users that a critical bug in ASP.Net could be exploited by attackers to hijack encrypted Web sessions and pilfer usernames and passwords from Web sites.
IBM's $US1.7 billion planned acquisition of data warehouse vendor Netezza is more evidence of IBM's relentless intent to define and perhaps even create a new IT market, which its executives call business analytics.
High quality with fast printing option is the smart way to print for small businesses
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Trump extends Obama executive order on cyberattacks
- Sanbot is the Jill of all trades
- China Oceanwide completes its purchase of IDG
- Congress to US citizens: Want online privacy? Pay up!
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateNSW
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - DSITIQLD
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- TPProject Manager - Digital Banking ProjectQLD
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCOrganisational Change Analyst - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCProjects Governance Risk SpecialistSA
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FTAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam LeaderNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net Developer Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Security) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior C# Software Developer, BankingNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- CCDesktop Engineer (Level 2 &3 )NSW
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Web DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Manager with PV Security ClearanceACT
- FTJava Developer - Short team Contract @ CanberraVIC