What goes down must eventually come back up, but I'll bet you weren't expecting Irrational's startling recast of the BioShock tale to take that inverted aphorism literally.
Hewlett-Packard's board of directors has been hit with a shareholder lawsuit alleging mismanagement and breach of fiduciary duties following last week's abrupt departure of Chairman and CEO Mark Hurd.
The Samsung Epic 4G will debut Aug. 31 for $250 after rebate and with a Sprint Nextel two-year agreement, the carrier announced today.
If you want an iPhone 4 but are concerned you're not going to stand out among the masses of other Apple acolytes, Gresso's luxurious iPhone 4 case may be just for you.
Google yesterday shifted Chrome 6 into beta, a move that puts the browser one step closer to a stable release.
Nvidia on Thursday reported a loss for the second quarter of its 2011 fiscal year, caused partly by charges related to faulty laptop graphics processors the company sold more than two years ago.
A firm that received a US$200 million settlement from MIcrosoft in May filed similar patent infringement charges against Apple Wednesday, claiming that the iPhone and iPad illegally use its technology.
Hewlett Packard definitely plans to be in the tablet business, but questions remain about whether it will create different hardware for each of three expected tablet operating systems -- Android , Windows 7 and WebOS.
Despite being widely derided (even by Microsoft executives), the Vista OS was instrumental in finally bringing to the world a secure version of Windows, at least if a presentation by a Microsoft security expert at the Usenix Security Symposium, being...
Five left-leaning groups that want the U.S. government to create formal network neutrality rules are organizing a rally to protest a recent proposal by Google and Verizon Communications at Google's headquarters in Mountain View, California, Friday.
Google on Thursday introduced a tool for easily sending links from its Chrome browser on a PC to an Android phone, and added 12 more voice-activated actions to the Voice Search tool in Android 2.2.
Twitter has launched its Tweet Button, whose goal is to simplify the sharing of Web links on Twitter both for Web publishers and for end users.
Swedish company Flattr has opened up the beta-test version of its social micropayment platform to everyone, the company said in a blog post on Thursday
Smartphones are on the verge of becoming more powerful, with chip makers readying dual-core chips that could accelerate multimedia and application performance on handheld devices.
Facebook has implemented some changes to enhance the experience of browsing through photos, one of the most popular activities on the social networking site, to which people have uploaded tens of billions of images.
In recent years there have been fundamental shifts in how digital documents are handled, and now the expectation is that people will be able to do much more with them.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CIA updates rules for collecting and retaining info on US people
- Mac malware is found targeting biomedical research
- Slack finally launches threaded replies
- New $29 Pine64 computer takes on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3
- Google Maps beta now shows how hard it will be to park at your destination
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- CCMaster Planner /SchedulerQLD
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- CCSenior IT Domain Specialist - Integration - CloudVIC
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- TPTechnical Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW