The word is that Google will be taking advantage of the Google I/O conference--Google's largest developer event of 2010--to unveil Google Storage for Developers.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is using National Law Week to highlight the dangers of mobile phone scams.
MySpace is using Facebook's privacy fiasco for a little free publicity, announcing a one-click privacy feature that seems more like an attention grab than an actual play for Facebook users.
OmniVision Technologies has introduced its OV2720, which it claims is the world's smallest high-definition (HD) CMOS image sensor. It's intended for notebooks, netbooks, and webcams. For the uninitiated, OmniVision develops camera technology for phon...
A huge attack by a rogue Facebook application last weekend infected users' PCs with popup-spewing adware, a security researcher said Monday.
Primus Telecom today revealed prices for its Tasmanian fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) services as part of the National Broadband Network (NBN). Customers residing at Midway Point, Smithton and Scottsdale in Tasmania can already order the new FTTH services ...
As part of its release day announcement, Microsoft has provided the initial details of Alan Wake's first round of downloadable content. The first new DLC will be called "The Signal," and it will serve as an additional episode in the game's story. Whi...
Worldwide mobile game sales are forecast to pass USD$5.6 billion in 2010, according to research firm Gartner, which would represent a 19 per cent increase from 2009 revenue figures of $4.7 billion.
Friends, readers, Kindlemen: Allow me to pose a question. If you could get digital books on the smartphone you already carry, would you still buy a dedicated e-reader?
Have you been itching to know what's under the Kin's skin? The helpful demolition experts at iFixit and Chipworks lay it all for you in a step-by-step disassembly of <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/050510-microsoft-kin-phones-to-go.htm...
<a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9137060/Microsoft_Update_Latest_news_features_reviews_opinions_and_more">Microsoft</a> sued Salesforce.com in federal court on Tuesday, alleging that the customer-relationship management (CRM) vendor ha...
Students in two suburban Philadelphia high schools will be allowed to view photographs taken by their school-issued laptops, and may preview them first before deciding which images their parents may see, according to a court order issued Friday.
These days, it sometimes seems like just about everything is free. You can get your news without buying a newspaper and stream music from a Web site like Pandora.
Facebook is fixing a Web programming bug that could have allowed hackers to alter profile pages or make restricted information public.
Hewlett-Packard has already said it will use Palm's webOS in smartphones and slate computers, but on Tuesday it revealed it has another category of products in mind: printers.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW