The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has extended settlement talks with Intel in the agency's antitrust investigation into the chip maker's treatment of its rivals.
Microsoft has released a beta for the next version of its free security software, Security Essentials, according to a blog post.
A few years ago, we had the local electric company do a home energy audit. Our 19th-century house was hard to heat, and as we suspected, the inspector found we didn't have enough insulation. But our most cost-effective change turned out to be the pur...
Dell is apparently warning customers that "a small number" of its PowerEdge R410 server motherboards may contain malicious software.
11 million tablets, led by Apple's iPad, are expected to be sold by the end of 2010. This is three times the estimate ABI Research made just six months ago.
Panasonic will next week unveil a camcorder for consumers that is capable of recording images in 3D.
USB-perhaps the most successful, versatile computer interface yet-is getting a major overhaul. The third version brings big improvements, including higher speeds and better power management. The first devices began hitting stores this year, and a flo...
Microsoft will announce its fiscal 2010 earnings Thursday afternoon, and the pressure is on Redmond to deliver big numbers now that PCs sales have jumped this year, Windows 7 is the "fastest selling OS ever" and Office 2010 is generally available.
The state of Texas may be preparing to terminate a contract signed with IBM four years ago to consolidate the state government's IT operations because of missed goals and excessive employee attrition.
Microsoft began offering this week an ALM (application lifecycle management) process template geared to the Scrum agile development methodology.
The fallout from Google's decision to stop censoring its search results in China has brought a continued decline in the company's search business, according to a research firm.
Mozilla on Tuesday patched 16 vulnerabilities, nine of them critical, in Firefox 3.6, the largest update for the open-source browser since March.
Dell is warning customers that "a small number" of its server motherboards may contain malicious software.
Face it, consumer loath digital rights management restrictions on content. Here are six ways the latest Hollywood DRM scheme, Ultraviolet, can suck less.
An apparent lack of communication between Intel and the Taiwan government over the closing of Intel's WiMax Program Office in Taiwan has brewed into a media storm here to rival Apple's Antennagate in the U.S.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- US Supreme Court leaves gap in Samsung-Apple patent ruling
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- Creative Live! Cam Sync HD review: Crummy video tanks this HD webcam
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- CCJava Developer/ Web DesginerNSW
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- FTSalesforce Solutions Architect/DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- FTJunior / Trainee Storage AdministratorNSW
- FTMurex/Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSiebel Developers x 8NSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSAP Team Lead - Configuration ManagementACT
- TPData CoordinatorVIC
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD