The Internet last month passed a major milestone.
For more than a year, an @TheWhiteHouse account on Twitter's microblogging site was used to dutifully send out more than 1,500 alerts about speeches, press briefings and other Bush administration news. The Twitter account's claim that it was official...
Although the recession is deepening and sales of rivals are softening, Apple yesterday announced it had set a single-quarter revenue record in the last three months of 2008, selling more than 2.5 million Macs and 4.3 million iPhones.
President Barack Obama's stated plan to create a "Google for government" began Tuesday with a WhiteHouse.gov makeover that was announced via a blog entry on the redesigned Web site and a Twitter post.
Speculation that bidders for the National Broadband Network (NBN) tender may be asked to form a consortium has met varied opinions from analysts and telco players.
Japan successfully launched on Friday a satellite that promises to provide greater insight into climate changes caused by greenhouse gases.
More than 1000 Microsoft Australia employees have dodged the axe amid ongoing global staff layoffs.
Australian economy class travellers will be the first to benefit from iPod and iPhone connectivity on Singapore Airlines’ newly delivered A330-300 aeroplane.
The point man for security bug fixes at Microsoft has stepped down as director of the Microsoft Security Response Center (MSRC).
Nokia reported fourth-quarter sales down about 19 percent year on year. The company sold fewer phones than a year earlier, and its market share also dropped, it said Thursday.
The number of bugs in technical documentation for Microsoft communication protocols continues to grow, according to court documents filed for ongoing antitrust oversight of the company in the US.
Advanced Micro Devices reported a steep loss and declining revenue for its fourth quarter as the chipmaker continued to suffer amid the faltering economy.
Windows Vista and XP may shoulder most of the blame for Microsoft's mediocre second quarter results announced Thursday, but few of the software maker's divisions were shining beacons.
Google's profit took a dive in the fourth quarter, which ended Dec. 31, while revenue grew almost 20 percent, the company announced Thursday.
If the Linux virtualisation space wasn't heated enough, the open source hypervisors Kernel Virtual Machine (KVM) and Xen are now duking it out for independent developer interest, according to Xen hacker Simon "Horms" Horman.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Android ransomware 'Koler' turns into a worm, spreads via SMS
- Bite into your music with jaw-controlled iPhone player
- Apple CEO Tim Cook meets with Chinese official after iCloud attack
- New European Commission, approved by Parliament, will focus on the digital domain
- Camels, sleds and trikes: Seven odd Street View vehicles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW