Teachers around the world, rejoice. A new mobile-phone technology could restore your students' spelling and grammar skills. "
Eleven U.S. lawmakers have asked the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to investigate Google's launch of its Buzz social-networking product for breaches of consumer privacy.
IBM's former server chief, Robert Moffat, on Monday pleaded guilty to charges of conspiracy to commit securities fraud in a case connected to an insider-trading scandal.
Acer will be among the first major computer vendors to sell systems based on Advanced Micro Devices' latest Opteron server chips, the 6100 series, the chip company said Monday
Just days after a pair of researchers outwitted major Windows 7 defenses to exploit Internet Explorer (IE) and Firefox, Microsoft said the measures aren't meant to "prevent every attack forever."
A protest action by Greenpeace in Europe and India against Dell may continue for many days, and be extended to the U.S. in the next stage, a spokeswoman for the environment group said on Monday.
Amazon Web Services has added the ability for customers of CloudFront to choose who gets to receive content streamed using the service, the company said on Sunday.
The U.S. Department of Justice won't challenge Cisco Systems' US$3 billion acquisition of video-conferencing service provider Tandberg, the agency announced Monday.
Open source enterprise software company Red Hat has updated its virtualization platform, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (REV), to include support for desktop virtualization, the company announced Monday.
Intel remained the world's largest chip maker by revenue for the eighteenth consecutive year in 2009, despite an overall decline in the global chip market, Gartner said Monday.
Nokia on Friday said it will acquire Novarra, a privately-held company based in Chicago that specializes in mobile browsing.
Over-the-top luxury meets geeky gadgetry with glittery iPads, iPhones, iPods, laptops and more — all with eye-popping price tags.
Apple has exhausted the supply of iPads slated to arrive at US customers' doorsteps this coming Saturday, according to the company's online store.
Nvidia on Friday introduced its fastest graphics cards to date, which will be able to play back 3D movies on PCs and bring more realistic images to games.
Facebook is proposing tweaks to its site governance documents so that they will be consistent with new services the social networking company plans to roll out.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft appears to be building a business app marketplace
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCProject DirectorWA
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW