After about a year of delays, Intel today took the wrappers off its high-end Itanium processor - code-named Tukwila.
Microsoft's XML-based office document format, OOXML, does not meet the requirements for governmental use, according to a new report published by the Norwegian Agency for Public Management and eGovernment (DIFI).
A class action complaint against Nokia alleges the company committed securities fraud when describing its operations in 2008.
PayPal, an eBay company, has suspended personal payments to and from India and transfers to local banks in the country.
Nonprofit charity organization ProCon.org recently launched a video games section dedicated to the debate about whether or not violence in video games contributes to youth violence.
BlueLock, a little-known cloud-computing services provider, is rolling out a suite of services aimed at a wide range of customers, it announced Monday.
Google plans to tweak Gmail to make it easier for its users to post and share status updates, in an attempt to inject the Web mail service with social-networking capabilities popularized by Twitter and Facebook, according to The Wall Street Journal.
IBM on Monday launched its latest Power7 processor, which adds more cores and improved multithreading capabilities to boost the performance of servers requiring high up time.
The China operator of World of Warcraft, one of the world's biggest online games, said Sunday it will seek new government approval for the game, dragging it further into a turf war between two Chinese regulatory agencies.
As if the whole John Edwards farce couldn't get any more ridiculous, now one of his ex-aides, Andrew Young, who also happens to be touting his tell-all book about Edwards, has announced that he 'found' a video tape of, shall we say, a highly personal...
Sharp and Samsung have put nearly three years of battling over LCD panel and module patents behind them with a deal that ends all ongoing patent infringement disputes, they said Monday.
In a tight economy, even casinos have to watch their budgets, but IT shops have to move fast to keep up with the competition, says Rod Luck, vice president of IT at the Cache Creek Casino Resort in northern California.
Ulteo is poised to offer commercial support for its free virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) software, which the open-source startup says will cost companies a fraction of established offerings from Citrix Systems, Microsoft and VMware, while offeri...
Microsoft may be close to adding a new way for big businesses to buy Microsoft Office.
More than four in five IT managers do not use cloud technologies, says Peer 1.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW