Technology stocks found fresh reasons to rally this week after chip giant Intel reported stellar second-quarter earnings and two market researchers said the computer industry continues to grow at breakneck speed.
A key benefit often discussed about cloud computing is how it enables agility. This benefit is real and powerful. However, the term agility is used to describe two different kinds of benefit; both are real, but one of them will, ultimately, be seen a...
The amount of money people put into U.S. venture capital investments nearly returned to pre-recession levels in the second quarter, with most deals going to information technology companies, according to Dow Jones VentureSource.
Capcom is doing its best to get gamers excited about the September due Dead Rising 2, announcing the debut of the full-length feature film Zombrex Dead Rising Sun on Xbox Live and the game's official website in August. When the game debuts in August,...
Retail video game sales fell slightly in June, dragged under by anemic handheld hardware and software sales, but bolstered by strong console unit growth. Helped by new model sales, the Xbox 360 topped the Wii for the first time in months, pulling ahe...
Apple on Friday quelled concerns on iPhone 4's signal and reception issues, but the company needs to shed its mask of secrecy and be quicker in addressing customer concerns before such issues spiral out of control, analysts said.
Revenue from mobile video services is expected to top US$2 billion worldwide in 2013, according to the latest data from ABI Research.
With MGM's financial future uncertain, the next James Bond film probably won't see the light of day for some time, but the rubber-burning minds at Bizarre Creations have got all you 00-agents-in-waiting covered with the announcement of James Bond 007...
Mozilla on Thursday boosted bug bounty payments six-fold by increasing the standard cash award to US$3,000.
Disagreements between the European Union and the US over whether to release the current negotiating text of a secretive international copyright treaty became moot this week, with the publication on a French website of a leaked version of the latest d...
The Australian wing of the libertarian digital rights group the Pirate Party has had to abandon its stated aim of contesting the imminent Federal Election due to election regulations.
Apple's flagship iPhone 4 handset will be launched in Australia on Friday, July 30, according to the company's chief executive, Steve Jobs.
The anglo-US company that bought out Finjan, M86 Security, has distanced itself from the <a href="http://news.techworld.com/security/3232102/finjan-sues-mcafee-symantec-over-antivirus-patent-claims/">fractious patent suit enveloping</a> a number of w...
Computer maker Dell has proposed a settlement in a long-term investigation by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission into the company's accounting and financial reporting practices, the company said Friday.
Google on Friday said it acquired Metaweb, a company that maintains a database of information that it offers to website operators wishing to aggregate content about specific topics on their sites.
Take home a Crucial® MX300 Solid State Drive this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models
- Arago teaches an AI to play games, the better to manage IT systems
- Microsoft's LinkedIn deal clears the EU, will close in the coming days
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPIT Project OfficerVIC
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Information Management SMENSW
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- CCSEM / PPC / Paid Search Specialist - 6 Month Contract RoleNSW
- TPTest LeadQLD
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT