Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg detailed some changes that impact social gaming giant, Zynga, while Zynga CTO Cadir Lee talks expansion plans. Who ever said the world of social media gaming was boring?
Pokemon Black and Pokemon White show that the little pocket monsters are more popular than ever in their home country after becoming the fastest-selling DS game in Japan.
For anyone in need of a digital to-do list, Gmail's integrated Task feature is a compelling choice. <a href="http://mail.google.com/mail/help/tasks/">Gmail's Task</a>, which also integrates with Google Calendar, is a simple to-do list with subtask fe...
A massively multiplayer online (MMO) virtual world will be created as a tribute to Michael Jackson's legacy as an entertainer and humanitarian.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has reached a settlement with online data broker US Search on complaints that the company failed to deliver on promises that it would not share the records of customers who paid a fee.
Canada's privacy commissioner has ended an investigation into Facebook's privacy practices by saying the social-networking site has resolved issues raised in a May 2008 complaint.
Paul McCartney plans to digitize his collection of artwork, videos and master recordings with the goal of making most of it accessible to the public.
Sprint CEO Dan Hesse today said that he doesn't anticipate Sprint adopting the tiered pricing models for 4G data services that have been floated by rivals AT&T and Verizon.
If Mark Zuckerberg had a dollar for every user on Facebook ... oh wait, he does. He has lots of dollars for every user on Facebook.
Companies are increasingly spending their smartphone dollars on Google Android devices, at least in part at the expense of RIM BlackBerry devices, according to ChangeWave Research’s latest numbers.
Once upon a time, in the distant past, there was VGA. VGA begat "Windows Accelerators" -- graphics chips that were slightly enhanced beyond dumb frame buffers in order to accelerate Windows-specific functions to paint small "w" windows on the screen ...
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- Mobile and wireless applications are already profoundly affecting underdeveloped areas of the world, experts on a "Future of Mobile" panel said at the EmTech@MIT 2010 conference here Wednesday.
Members of the European Parliament have opened the door to tough new sanctions on Internet users by voting in favor of a controversial report on copyright enforcement.
Conspiracy. Danger. Intrigue. A top-secret venture capitalist cartel involved in collusion and price-fixing.
Google updated its mobile e-mail client Gmail for the Android operating system decoupling it from a smartphone's core functions. The move by Google to independently offer a version of its Gmail software is a big step by the company to wrestle back co...
Singing praises about a device that literally ‘sings’ – find out what this is all about.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Hands on with the unusual Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Hands on the Acer's Swift 5, a competitor to Microsoft's Surface Pro
- FCC asks whether to 'keep, modify, or eliminate' net neutrality rules
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- CCBusiness Specialist - Data ManagementNSW
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCProcess Engineer- TelcoVIC
- FTService Desk - Level 1 SupportVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTTest Analyst - HCMSNSW
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCONSW
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- FTCitrix Engineer/Designer - AWS experience essentialNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Infrastructure - NV1 ClearanceACT
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTProgram L&D Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSecurity AnalystACT
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW