Apple today released an update to iOS 4 for the iPhone 3g, 3gs, and iPhone 4.
Although Motorola's brand new Droid X smartphone and the original Droid bear similar names, they are very different devices.
Toshiba and SanDisk announced on Wednesday a new joint venture agreement for an advanced NAND flash memory chip factory in Yokkaichi, Japan, meant to keep ahead of burgeoning demand for the NAND flash chips to store songs, photos and other digital da...
India’s largest outsourcer, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), posted strong revenue and profit growth in U.S. dollar and rupee in the quarter ended June 30, as demand for offshore outsourcing services rebounds.
Warnings by Apple's top antenna expert that the iPhone 4 design could clobber signal strength and lead to dropped calls were ignored by the company's top executives, according to a Bloomberg News story today.
IBM sees a profitable future in IT-driven health care.
Rumors are circulating that the Android-based tablet from HP has been postponed. Put in context with the purchase of Palm and the commitment to deliver a WebOS tablet, "postponed" is probably just a fuzzy way of saying it will never enter production.
The MacBook Air, despite its ultra-thin, eye-grabbing design, has never been one of Apple's top draws.
Facing mounting public relations troubles over the iPhone 4, Apple must act swiftly to quell customer complaints about poor reception by giving away free cases, crisis communication experts say.
Amazon and IBM are the "cloud champions" according to a new report, but Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Red Hat and VMware are also among the list of heavyweights in the emerging cloud computing field.
A majority of consumers want to interact with companies over social networks like Facebook and Twitter, but only 30 per cent of businesses are prepared for it, according to a survey.
A well-known cryptographic attack could be used by hackers to log into Web applications used by millions of users, according to two security experts who plan to discuss the issue at an upcoming security conference.
As operating system upgrades go, Apple's iOS 3.2.1 patch for the iPad may not break new ground, but it does fix a few nagging problems, most notably a Wi-Fi connectivity issue reported by many iPad users.
Google grew its revenue and profits in the second quarter, but while revenue topped Wall Street's expectations, profits fell short.
Advanced Micro Devices on Thursday reported a net loss during the second quarter of fiscal 2010, breaking a streak of two consecutive quarters of profitability.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T means business with a 5G trial at Intel
- Obama's cybersecurity plan faces uncertainty with Trump
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- AWS wants to dominate beyond the public cloud with Lambda updates
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPAnalyst Work Place SupportVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCWintel Server SupportACT
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCIngres DeveloperQLD
- CCUser Interface(UI) DeveloperVIC
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTsolution ArchitectVIC
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Digital DesignerVIC
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsNSW
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW