Dupont has developed a printing process that can produce large OLED displays in less than 2 minutes.
YouTube turns five today, and with 2 billion daily users to celebrate the birthday, is safe to say the video site is having a good life. Still, the road to the big "zero five" -- that's a long time in Internet years -- wasn't without potholes. Here's...
Is the stunning success of the iPad cutting into Apple's Mac sales? One leading Wall Street analyst says no, but another industry watcher says it's too early to tell.
Apple's Mac sales jumped 39% in April over the same month a year ago, while iPod sales were down 17%, a retail research analyst said today.
Julian Assange, the founder of the whistleblower website Wikileaks, has had his passport confiscated by immigration officials when he arrived at Melbourne Airport last week.
Microsoft today said it will pay communications software maker VirnetX $200 million to settle a three-year-old patent infringement case.
A German court injunction won by Hollywood studios against bandwidth provider CB3ROB took the bit torrent site The Pirate Bay offline. But the site is expected to be up again soon, according to its director.
Microsoft made available on Monday Sliverlight 4 Tools for Visual Studio 2010, an add-on package for the Visual Studio 2010 IDE providing tooling for the Sliverlight 4 rich Internet plugin-in platform.
Koryolink, North Korea's only 3G cellular operator, saw sales more than double in the first three months of this year as it expanded its network coverage and enjoyed continued demand for its service.
The great recession has caused pain across the globe, but it's turned out to be a boon for the man trying to build a chip industry in Brazil.
Contrary to the opinions of some analysts, US$5.8 billion is not too much for SAP to pay for mobile and database technology vendor Sybase, SAP co-CEO Bill McDermott said during a press conference at the Sapphire conference in Orlando on Monday.
BMC Software is planning to offer more versions of its software in the SaaS (software as a service) model in the next 12 months, as it is seeing growing customer demand for these services, an executive of the company said on Friday.
Gameloft is one of the foremost mobile phone video games companies, so it should come as no surprise that the publisher is figuring out new ways of putting its games onto phones.
For the second time in five years, CA has changed its name.
McAfee and Citrix have announced a strategic partnership and collaboration agreement to make secure virtual desktop and make it scalable for large enterprise deployments, according to a release. The collaboration will enable Citrix XenDesktop custome...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
- Okta partners with Google to secure cloud identities
- Attackers deploy rogue proxies on computers to hijack HTTPS traffic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCABAP DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTDesign and Engineering - Technical WriterWA
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT