Advanced Micro Devices on Monday introduced a low-power variant of its six-core Opteron server chip, which is codenamed Istanbul.
Kodak has released images of a prototype flexible OLED screen that is able to work while submerged in water. OLED displays are generally highly sensitive to moisture.
A new digital SLR camera will join Canon's line-up in October with the release of the EOS 7D. The Canon EOS 7D is capable of capturing 18-megapixel still images as well as shooting video at a Full HD (1080p) resolution. According to Canon, the camera...
Telstra has celebrated the 10-year anniversary of its Global Operations Centre by throwing open its doors and putting its nerve-centre on display.
IBM is rolling out a subscription service that aims to make it easier for large companies to use desktop virtualization, a technology that has been slow to take off but which some say has big potential.
Google has forged a deal to distribute Chrome in Sony PCs sold in North America, the company's first such deal with a PC vendor and one of a number of efforts to popularize the Internet browser.
Sorry, ladies, but when it comes to questionable online information, it looks like men have the upper hand.
Samsung Electronics will launch an application store on Sep. 14 with applications and content for its Omnia smartphones, it said on Monday.
AU Optronics' (AUO) partner in e-reader screens is rapidly expanding output to keep up with brisk demand, a company representative said Monday.
Snow Leopard is out and users seem generally satisfied with the latest version of the Mac OS X operating system. The release hasn't been without some controversy though, part of which has been the debate over the malware protection features Apple inc...
If you can lovingly call your small- or medium-sized business IT department "scrappy"--maybe you're both company president and network administrator--the right tools can make the most of your resources. Inventory auditing software can keep track of c...
Adobe Systems has acquired Business Catalyst, which provides a platform for Web professionals to build online businesses, and its GoodBarry subsidiary, Adobe confirmed on Monday.
Developers of the Xen open source hypervisor are trying to make Xen the industry's cloud-building platform of choice with a new initiative designed to expand upon the hypervisor's ability to create "secure, customizable, multi-tenant cloud services."
EMC will resell virtualization management software from VMware alongside its own Ionix management platform in an expanded partnership aimed at helping enterprises build private clouds.
EMC has acquired FastScale Technology, a vendor of software for data centers, in an effort to focus on supporting private cloud infrastructures, the company announced Monday.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- China clamps down on exports of drones and supercomputers
- Airbnb guest suspected of stealing $35k from San Francisco home
- Nokia reaches deal to sell Here business to Audi, BMW Group and Daimler
- Indian government orders ISPs to block 857 porn websites
- DNS server attacks begin using BIND software flaw
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC