The announcement of the newest iPhone is (supposedly) just around the corner, and San Mateo County courts have just now decided to go forward with the Gizmodo-iPhone-prototype investigation.
Telstra has today begun streaming the ABC1 and SBS ONE TV channels through the Mobile Foxtel service on its Next G Network.
Iomega has become the latest vendor to add SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to its external hard drives, announcing a swathe of portable and desktop products.
The Internet Industry Association (IIA) has released a new voluntary code of practice for Australian ISPs, in a bid to improve Internet safety standards nationwide.
Steve Spohn is wheelchair-bound, on a ventilator and can barely move because of muscular dystrophy, but he's still able to play video games. He participated in last week's Games for Health conference in Boston, where the AbleGamers Foundation hosted ...
In an attempt to quell increasing <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9177254/Facebook_CEO_says_mistakes_made_privacy_changes_coming">privacy concerns</a> among its users, Facebook this week launched a new page aimed at helping them bette...
Google has denied that there was any link between a 2008 patent application and the current privacy debacle over its Street View vehicles snatching information from unsecured wireless networks.
Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster is asking Google to answer questions about how the company's widespread wireless-network sniffing activities may have affected local residents.
The sixth proper Guitar Hero game was officially announced by Activision today, with the company delivering the first trailer and the names of the first 24 songs to be included on the disc.
Because, quite frankly, everything's better with zombies, Activision and Treyarch's official sequel to the wildly popular 2009 iPhone and iPod Touch release, Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies, has just hit the iTunes App Store.
During World War II, Britain's brightest minds routinely decoded encrypted German military messages, an effort believed to have significantly shortened the war and saved the country further devastation.
Wondering when you can get a dual-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon smartphone processor to game on the go? Or Optimus-enabled Nvidia chips in your laptop to save battery while traveling? At this year's Computex expo in Taipei, chips are getting smaller, faster...
Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) gets underway Monday in San Francisco, and speculation is rampant over what revelations CEO Steve Jobs has planned. Here are my five top picks.
Apple and Microsoft. Microsoft and Apple. The two most valuable tech companies in the world will host competing conferences next week for IT pros and developers. While Apple gets its iGroove on with the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San F...
While the fourth-generation iPhone could come out this week at Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), it's not too early to peer into the future and speculate what 2011 could mean for iPhone fans.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Six senators demand more details about the Yahoo data breach
- Swift CEO reveals three more failed attacks on banking network
- Microsoft Azure networking is speeding up, thanks to custom hardware
- Google rolls out more low-bandwidth versions of its products
- Halt WhatsApp data transfers, German privacy watchdog tells Facebook
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW