Apple on Tuesday released an updated version of its iPhone OS software for the iPhone and iPod touch.
Australia's largest video game retailer, EB Games, today announced that it will be throwing its support behind the push for an R18+ classification for computer and video games in Australia.
I've never understood the hand-wringing over multi-disc games. The original Metal Gear Solid and Square Enix's Chrono Chross were each two disc affairs. Final Fantasy VII shipped on three. Final Fantasy's VIII and IX were four a piece. Even Mistwalke...
1UP has come across a report from the US Department of Defense-owned news source Stars and Stripes stating that the US Air Force has commissioned a supercomputer comprised of 2,000 PlayStation 3s. The US$2 million project will also utilize an "off-th...
ARLINGTON, Va. -- Google's revelation last month that attacks out of China resulted in the theft of some of its data drew attention to the broader question at the Black Hat conference here over what can be done to the villains.
As part of NASA's new roadmap , the space agency today announced that it has awarded a collective $50 million in contracts to aerospace companies to help design and build what the agency calls space taxis.
Variety's Cut Scene video game blog recently received word from Take Two Interactive Software that Civilization Network will begin its closed beta at some point this June. The call for beta testers began back in October, when the game was first revea...
VG247 has discovered a choice tidbit dropped during Xbox spokesman Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb's latest podcast. At 1:39 into his latest episode, Major Nelson states "I'm going to be in San Francisco for a press event that we're doing called X10, in wh...
Ustream, a service that provides live video streaming across the Internet, has attracted US$20 million in investment from Japan's Softbank and is planning an expansion into Asia, it said Tuesday.
Like a rising tide lifting all boats, Apple Inc.'s high-profile iPad will help sales of all media tablets to grow nearly 15-fold over the next five years, ABI Research Inc. predicted on Tuesday.
Microsoft Tuesday said it will deepen ties between its Visual Studio development tools and the secure applications development processes first developed inside the company and now available to outsiders.
The U.K. public can report terrorism-related Web sites to authorities for removal from the Internet under a new program launched by the British government.
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications has launched the Aspen, a smartphone with a QWERTY keyboard and touchscreen, running the latest version of Windows Mobile.
Hewlett-Packard has released a smaller version of its portable data center, this time based on a standard 20-foot shipping container, half the size of its first model.
Google has been focusing development on the netbook and tablet markets for some time now, using Android OS as a stepping stone into the sub-laptop operating system market. The first tablets featuring the Android OS have already arrived, with more on ...
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW