Cisco Systems emerged from the effects of the global economic downturn in its fiscal third quarter ended May 1, posting what Chairman and CEO John Chambers said was probably the company's best quarter ever.
A press release sent our way this afternoon promises "trillions" of different weapon configurations for the upcoming downloadable first-person shooter, BlackLight: Tango Down.
Late last year, we brought you a story reporting that the U.S. Air Force commissioned a $2 million purchase for thousands of PlayStation 3 consoles in order to create a supercomputer capable of running complex military programs, with the PS3's cell p...
SAP is buying mobile and database vendor Sybase for roughly US$5.8 billion, the company announced Wednesday.
Citrix is unveiling its bare-metal desktop hypervisor, known as XenClient, with a test version being released for download this week and general availability expected within a few months.
Full Flash support may be Android 2.2's most noteworthy feature, but the update known as "Froyo" could pack a wallop for other applications as well.
Apple Inc.'s iPad had a "tremendous" impact on Wi-Fi networks in airports, cafes and hotels in its first month, according to measurements of network activity at 30,000 public hot spots in North America.
Sharp revealed its first 3D camera for mobile devices this Wednesday, detailing that they plan to start production of the module before the end of the year.
NASA is building a six-legged robot that can walk or roll on wheels, and, it hopes, ultimately help set up a habitat on Mars for the later arrivals of astronauts.
Sweden's Supreme Court has found that two of the judges scheduled to hear an appeal in the Pirate Bay case are unbiased, it ruled Wednesday.
Mozilla has expanded a service that checks if a browser's plugins are current to now scan Internet Explorer, Safari Opera and Chrome in addition to its own Firefox.
No change: That's the result of an 18-monthlong appeals process that the president of the European Patent Office hoped would clarify the rules on whether software may be patented.
HTC said it filed a complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission charging Apple with infringing on five patents.
Intel on Tuesday showed off a netbook with a dual-core Atom processor as it talked up efforts to crank up the performance of the low-cost laptops.
A service that allows Google's search engine to be used anonymously is running again after a code change briefly knocked it down.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- FTProject ManagerACT