Just what Apple needed to hype its latest product even more: A photo of Norway's Prime Minister running his country from his iPad.
Apple may not want Flash on its mobile devices, but users of Android will soon gain full support for the multimedia platform.
Oracle on Friday announced plans to buy Phase Forward, which develops software for drug manufacturers, for about US $685 million. The deal is expected to close mid-year.
A new service to identify enterprise vulnerabilities to cyber-crime attacks is being launched by RSA, the security division of EMC.
A senior VMware executive offered several broad hints about the nature of the company's upcoming partnership announcement with Salesforce.com, but stopped short of revealing exactly what the companies have planned.
Japan's biggest chip maker is committing chip design expertise to Brazil as part of a far-reaching cooperation to build a semiconductor industry in the nation.
Today, most enterprises are finally facing up to the "data, data everywhere" phenomenon-an awe-inspiring and unprecedented push and pull of data and information needs. The push: Terabytes of data flooding enterprise systems and applications, a surge ...
A researcher is working on technology he hopes will be able to control RFID tags and protect private information.
A few weeks ago, officials at Fairfax County Public Schools thought they had a hacker on their hands.
Google wants to cut the wires to printers and introduce wireless printing from mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, or notebooks running the upcoming Google Chrome operating system, the company said on Thursday.
Google is unveiling early-stage designs, software code and documentation of a project whose goal is to let users of the company's Chrome OS operating system print documents to any printer from any application.
The little-known but potentially important Intel Windows Display (WiDi) wireless technology has turned up in the latest Toshiba laptop, the Satellite A660.
There are dozens of social media measurement tools out there, but this one might be the first to comprehensively tackle the space. An in-depth look at SAS's new Social Media Analytics solution, unveiled at the SAS Global Forum in Seattle.
Advanced Micro Devices is trying to build momentum for its laptop chips in an attempt to improve its weak market position and gain ground on rival Intel, analysts said on Friday.
NetApp has reached the historical milestone of deploying more than 150,000 unified storage systems.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- WikiLeaks' methods questioned by whistleblower Edward Snowden
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- FBI said to investigate possible hack of another Democratic Party organization
- Telstra increases NBN market share
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia