IBM is bundling its x86 servers with VMware's newest virtualization platform, and offering financing packages to lower upfront costs.
Up and running for a month, Microsoft's Bing has upped the company's share of the U.S. search market by 1 per cent, Web analytics firm StatCounter said today.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation switched on its digital radio services yesterday in Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Sydney.
The first iterations of something akin to the universal translators used on <em>Star Trek</em> may soon be arriving via your smartphone.
Nokia Australia today launched the N97 smartphone, the first mobile phone in the company's line-up to come preloaded with its Ovi application store.
Carriers worried about the cost of deploying fiber should concentrate primarily on lowering their installation costs and driving up their adoption rates, according to Boston-based research firm the Yankee Group.
Microsoft's Windows 7 Beta will start to spontaneously reboot every two hours beginning on Wednesday, the company has warned users.
Mobile carriers may start giving away netbooks for free, and Linux-based application stores could help them profit by doing it, the head of a Linux advocacy group told Chinese companies on Monday.
China postponed its requirement for PC makers to ship Internet filtering software with new computers late Tuesday, just hours before the deadline it previously set.
The owners of The Pirate Bay have agreed to sell the site to a Swedish Internet cafe operator for 60 million Swedish kronor (US$7.8 million), the company said on Tuesday.
Calling The Pirate Bay's owners "sellouts" who made a "deal with the devil," users of the notorious torrent-tracking site expressed their frustrations across the Internet today.
Adobe Systems has shut down its North American offices for a week for the second time this year as part of cost-cutting measures, forcing employees to take paid time off during the days the company is closed.
Network components manufacturer Emulex Corp. today said its board of directors will review a new takeover bid by Broadcom Corp., which raised its offer from $US9.25 per share to $11. That would make the deal worth about $US925 million.
Cisco Systems will be making aspects of its IP voice technology available virtually and sold as a service as part of a continuing set of improvements to its cloud computing strategy, the company's CTO said today.
The owners of The Pirate Bay have agreed to sell the site to a Swedish Internet cafe operator for 60 million Swedish kronor (US$7.8 million), the company said on Tuesday.Global Gaming Factory X (GGF) said it wants to find ways to pay content provider...
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple MacBook (early 2015) review: Almost a game changer
- 2 Microsoft Surface 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 HP Spectre x360 convertible laptop
- 4 Intel NUC Kit (NUC5i5RYH) Mini PC
- 5 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- FreeviewPlus comes to Samsung TVs
- Panasonic SH-ALL1C network connector for stereo systems
- Charter reportedly close to US$55 billion deal for Time Warner Cable
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD