The Milan judge who convicted three Google executives for allowing the posting of a video showing the bullying of an autistic teenager has received hundreds of threatening and insulting messages via Facebook since the verdict was first announced on F...
Frustrated by Oracle's delay in releasing the latest version of OpenSolaris, the OpenSolaris Governing Board (OGB) is growing uneasy over Oracle's lack of communication regarding the future of the Unix OS code.
Advanced Micro Devices reported a net profit for the first quarter of 2010 on Thursday, holding up a streak that started the previous quarter.
Ericsson has partnered with international sports network EPSN, providing the broadcaster with technology that will allow its new ESPN 3D network to deliver 3D transmissions of live sporting events.
Local VoIP provider Engin has introduced three new bundle plans. Dubbed VoIP Ignition, the plans are available for $69, $89 and $109 per month and include broadband access with a data quota that can be used without on- and off-peak periods.
Australia's three main telcos -- VHA, Telstra and Optus -- have all announced today that they are offering a series of mobile broadband plans for the upcoming Apple iPad.
Telstra has launched the T-Hub, which it describes is a "new generation of home phone" that the telco hopes will boost declining fixed-line rentals in Australia homes. The T-Hub will be available to purchase next Tuesday and its touch screen lets the...
Russian authorities raided HP's Moscow offices Wednesday looking for clues in a multimillion-dollar bribery investigation.
There's been a lot of buzz regarding Apple's new iPhone Developer Agreement the past couple days.
In order to feed iPad demand in its home country, Apple has delayed the iPad's overseas launch until the end of May.
Hackers broke into a server used by the Apache Software Foundation to keep track of software bugs.
XCOM is back, but not how you remember it. The classic sci-fi tactical strategy game, originally released by Microprose and Mythos Games, has been re-imagined as a first person shooter by 2K Marin.
Billions of Twitter posts will no longer fade into obscurity now that Google is indexing them all in a massive, searchable database.
Microsoft yesterday modified its support policy on service packs, and will now take calls from customers running outdated editions of Windows.
Apple's momentum in the mobile computing space with its open source movement, similar to how open source took the steam out of the sails of Sun Microsystems, the executive director of the Linux Foundation stressed on Wednesday.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCSAP BW Hana DeveloperVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC