Integrate LinkedIn With Outlook
A storage start-up called Virsto Software has developed a Microsoft Hyper-V add-on that speeds up access to data in virtualized data centers.
A Florida woman yesterday filed a class-action lawsuit against Google Inc., charging that the new Buzz social networking tool set violates the privacy rights of users.
Bing will become a better search engine when Microsoft takes over Yahoo search and more able to compete with search giant Google, the U.S. Department of Justice said in its decision supporting the deal.
A Pennsylvania school district is under fire, and is facing a potential class-action lawsuit related to allegations that it spied on students in their homes using school-issued laptops. Organizations have a right, and sometimes even an obligation, to...
During the 2010 Winter Olympics, the three U.S. bobsled teams will be competing in the bobsleigh event with their fastest-ever four-man bobsled.
Microsoft fitted out its stands at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona with huge touch screens that offered a taste of Windows Phone Series 7
A quarter of web users play games on social networks, such as Facebook, on a regular basis, says PopCap.
The parents of a Pennsylvania high school student have asked a federal judge to bar school district personnel from switching on cameras in school-issued MacBook laptops, calling the security feature "peeping tom technology."
Apple reportedly has a new policy for its iPhone app store in which any application with "overtly sexual content" will be removed from the App Store, according to an e-mail obtained by TechCrunch. But just like countless previous times, this latest ...
There was no let up in spamming and phishing activities last month even as the entire world watched with sympathy the tragedy in Haiti. To add to the sorrow behind the devastating earthquake on 12 January, cyber criminals took advantage of the traged...
One of the more interesting people I've talked with in the last two years is a figment of his own imagination.
Since the beginning of the year, doubts about economic recovery have sent markets on a roller-coaster ride, but the IT sector keeps plugging along, showing signs that it is becoming increasingly dynamic.
Now is when the hard work begins for Microsoft and Yahoo, after finally getting the regulatory green light from the U.S. and the European Union to implement their ballyhooed search engine partnership.
Adobe Systems is working to fix a glitch in software it uses to speed up downloads of its products that could give hackers a way to push malicious programs onto a victim's PC.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Overclockers have pushed Intel's new Broadwell chip to 5.7GHz
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- Apple is said to be extending iPhone refreshes to once every three years
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD