Oracle has won a battle regarding the way damages can be calculated in its intellectual property lawsuit against SAP, according to a ruling filed Jan. 28 in US District Court for the Northern District of California.
Microsoft has more than made good on its plan from a year ago to eliminate 5,000 positions by the middle of June 2010, the company reported as part of its quarterly 10Q filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
NASA is aiming to improve its climate research capabilities by creating a software-as-a-service interface for scientists and students who need to build complex climate models.
Microsoft's Windows 7 took just three months to reach a penetration benchmark that Vista needed almost a year to make, Web measurement firm NetApplications.com said today.
The first production version of Firefox for Mobile has been released, for Nokia's Maemo operating system. But Mozilla already seems to be scaling back its deployment plans, and unexpectedly the mobile browser will not support Adobe Flash.
For Logiq the decision to go with a cloud-based provider of IT infrastructure as a service (IaaS) was a matter of cost and flexibility.
When you've got thousands of the world's most brilliant engineers spending 20% of their time on whatever takes their fancy, you need a home for the results.
A Chinese company that sells a tablet PC like Apple's newly announced iPad may sue the U.S. company over the similar design between the devices, it said Monday.
Microsoft will begin selling in Japan next month an add-on 250GB hard-disk drive for the Xbox 360 console, it said Monday.
I don't know about you, but beautiful Russian girls are just dying to meet me. They're all 26 years old, most of them are named Olga, and from their descriptions they sound totally hot. But first I have to buy a fantastic luxury timepiece, change my ...
Small business has reason the cheer Oracle's acquisition of Sun, now that it appears OpenOffice.org and MySQL look to do well--perhaps better--under new ownership.
Internal data breaches might keep CSOs awake at night, but they appear to be a rare event, a university analysis of reported UK compromises has found.
The most advanced DRAM chips yet from Samsung Electronics, 30-nanometer DDR3 DRAM, have been qualified by customers as ready to go into products, the world's largest memory chip maker said Monday.
Virtualization company VMware has reported a healthy increase in revenue for the fourth quarter, thanks largely to gains from software maintenance fees.
As cloud computing speeds ahead, privacy protections are too often being left in the dust.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- To go from IT to IoT, build on your skills
- FAA setting up advisory panel on drones led by Intel CEO
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAzure Consultant/EngineerQLD
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD