Apple's iPad is about twice as fast as the current iPhone, according to recently-published benchmark tests.
Verizon appears to be playing catch-up to broadband rival Comcast with its announcement Tuesday of a residential trial of IPv6, a long-anticipated upgrade to the Internet's main communications protocol.
Hewlett-Packard this week started leaking information about its upcomping tablet computer, apparently hoping to take advantage of the hype and buzz surrounding Saturday's release Apple's iPad tablet computer.
A U.S. appeals court has ruled that the U.S. Federal Communications Commission did not have the authority to order Comcast to stop throttling peer-to-peer traffic in the name of network management.
A group of 47 companies and organizations, including several in the IT sector, have asked U.S. President Barack Obama to take new steps that would allow homeowners and businesses to better monitor their energy use.
National broadcaster SBS has confirmed it is interested in televising a match from the 2010 FIFA World Cup in 3D. An article in The Australian quotes Paul Broderick, SBS director of technology and distribution, as saying that that the broadcaster is ...
The majority of businesses will embrace Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) in an effort to cut costs, a new survey has revealed.
This will be the big year for mobile applications, according to ABI Research, which expects downloads from app stores to more than double from 2009 and then grow more slowly through 2013.
A security researcher has found a way to run arbitrary code on Windows computers by embedding it in a malicious PDF file.
We didn't have to wait long. Citrix has released two apps for the iPad: Citrix Receiver and GoToMeeting.
Web developers behind the sites on Apple's approved list of iPad-ready online destinations have confronted an issue that the device-maker is forcing to the fore: are official World Wide Web Consortium standard languages sufficient tools to deliver cu...
If you haven't heard yet, Apple released a new device this past weekend called the iPad. It's basically a computer and an iPhone rolled into one, but, like, 8 billion times better.
Henry Edward Roberts, designer of the Altair 8800 personal computer that inspired Bill Gates and Paul Allen to enter the software business, has died aged 68.
The Easter weekend proved huge for Apple as sales of the iPad reportedly blasted past half a million units sold.
After a successful launch early this morning, NASA officials later discovered a snag when the space shuttle Discovery entered its orbit around the earth.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW