Analysts split today over reports that Apple may be readying a smaller iPad for launch later this year.
Researchers with F-Secure discovered an Android app that is a spy app disguised as a Snake game. The Snake spy app is for use with GPS Spy, an Android spy app. The idea is that you'd download and install the Snake spy app onto the Android phones that...
Oracle appears set to deliver more information than ever before about its long-awaited Fusion Applications at the OpenWorld conference in September, with more than 30 sessions listed as of Tuesday.
Windows 7 is only 10 months old, but it's never too early to glance on down the road at Windows 8.
Microsoft Internet Explorer marks <a href="http://mashable.com/2010/08/16/internet-explorer-15-birthday/">its 15th anniversary this week</a>. The first version of the browser was launched back in the summer of 1995 and since then the browser--now in ...
Intel and Micron Technology today announced the delivery of 3-bit-per-cell (3bpc) NAND flash memory on 25-nanometer lithography technology. The new flash memory chips represent the industry's highest capacity, smallest NAND device to date, the compan...
Nokia has announced the X3 Touch and Type, which combines a 2.4-inch touchscreen with a traditional 12-button keypad, the company said on Tuesday.
Research In Motion (RIM) has offered India some access to BlackBerry instant messages, according to media reports citing government officials. Talks however continue on the Indian demand that its law enforcement agencies be able to also monitor enter...
While Web publishing continues to challenge the printed page as the primary means of sharing text, in one aspect it still lags way behind Johannes Gutenberg's 500 year old technology: Web developers have a relatively measly choice of fonts. Now the s...
The U.S. Department of Justice won't file criminal charges against a Pennsylvania school district accused of spying on students via webcams in their computers.
Apple's well-publicized refusal to allow Adobe's Flash technology to be installed on its iOS mobile devices, including the iPhone and iPad, has led to speculation that Flash's days may be numbered as the king of online multimedia delivery. "Flash is ...
Ground-based telescopes continue to produce some of world's important space discoveries
Apple is readying another tablet similar to the iPad but with a 7-inch touchscreen for launch as early as the end of this year, according to a major Taiwanese newspaper.
The imminent arrival of Samsung's Android-powered Galaxy slate, which may debut as early as next month, signals that interesting times are ahead for video-chat users. Businesses and other early-adopters hoping to conduct face-to-face meetings via sma...
Canon today unveiled new PIXMA inkjet printers aimed at home users and a Laser Shot printer that targets small businesses. The PIXMA MG6150 and PIXMA MG8150 inkjet printers offer touchscreen interfaces and the ability to capture and print Full HD sti...
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cloud companies are eyeing cell services, Nokia CEO says
- Samsung's disjointed OS strategy poses a hurdle for users
- Nostalgia rules as classic phone brands come alive at MWC
- Samsung mulls iris scanners on smartphones to log into Windows PCs
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Book, a Windows 10 tablet aimed at the Surface-curious
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Technical Consultant - MicrosoftACT
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- CCAzure Architect/ConsultantVIC
- FTPrincipal Architect - Infrastructure | Major BankVIC
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT