Microsoft today promised it will replace the often-hated Entourage e-mail client in its Office for the Mac with a version of Outlook by late 2010.
Corsair Memory Inc. today announced what it claims to be the world's fastest a 128GB USB flash drive, the Flash Voyager GT. The <a href="http://www.corsair.com/products/voyagergt_128/">newest Flash Voyager GT</a> is based on a dual-controller archite...
Worldwide mobile phone sales totalled 286.1 million units in the second quarter of 2009, a 6.1 percent decrease from the second quarter of 2008, according to Gartner. However, smartphone sales surpassed 40 million units, a 27 percent increase from th...
Microsoft on Thursday said that starting next year it will include Outlook in its version of the Office for the Mac platform, replacing Entourage, the e-mail and groupware application for Mac users the suite has now.
Finnish phone giant Nokia has announced its e-mail service Ovi Mail has hit the one million accounts in the space of just over six months.
Always looking for new sources of information on everything-BlackBerry? Yeah, me too. And today I've got some good news. BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) has launched two official blogs for BlackBerry enthusiasts: Inside BlackBerry, "The Off...
SAP has inked a deal with LinkedIn that will provide the software vendor's channel partners with special tools and services for the popular business social-networking and careers site.
Microsoft is expected to launch mobile version of its Office suite software for select model Nokia phones today, a person with knowledge of the agreement told The New York Times.
Zimbabwe has started developing a fiber-optic cable aimed at improving the country's telecommunications in a bid to regain its position as having the second-fastest-growing communications sector in Southern Africa.
Here we go again.
Kogan Technologies today announced that it has slashed the price of its Agora Netbook range.
A segment of the Asia-Pacific Cable Network 2 (APCN2) undersea cable network between China and Taiwan suffered a serious cable fault on Wednesday, causing Internet traffic to be rerouted onto other undersea cables and slowing Internet access for some...
Oracle will delve further into the server virtualization space Wednesday, offering a template-building tool to speed up deployments based on the open source Oracle VM software product.
Microsoft must pay nearly US$300 million in damages and interest to Canadian company i4i because it infringed the latter's patent for a document system that relies on XML custom formatting, according to court documents filed yesterday.
In the midst of a beta test gone wrong, Facebook Inc. today acknowledged that it's trying out Facebook Lite -- a simplified version of the uber popular Facebook social networking site.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 installed on 14 million devices since launch
- Uber investing $1 billion in India, targets 1 million daily rides
- Lawmakers headed to Silicon Valley to push tech companies on diversity
- GoPro Hero4 Session review: enduring the unforgiving New Zealand terrain
- Cisco's pay package for CEO Robbins is a sweet deal
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW