Apple is set to bring traditional US "Black Friday" sales to Australia, kicking off the Christmas retail sale rush.
I've worked with various versions of Apple's Mac OS X Server for nearly a decade now. Each new release has brought major advances to the company's server software in terms of overall features, performance and ease of administration. The most recent i...
Microsoft has delayed re-releasing a Windows 7 installation tool that it has admitted included open-source code, saying that it's still testing the revamped utility.
ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) on Tuesday condemned the practice of redirecting Internet users to a third-party Web site or portal when they misspell a Web address and type a domain name that does not exist.
Riverbed Technology has a plan to help companies accelerate access to applications and storage resources that are located in a cloud computing environment and delivered over the Internet to private data centers, distributed branch offices and mobile ...
IBM is determined to show that the reports of the mainframe's death have much exaggerated. The company has just announced a mammoth release of ten new software products all designed to improve the performance and introduce cost efficiencies for IBM's...
Have a laptop or netbook and want to get more out of it? You're not alone. We've experienced the frustration of trying to keep data or bookmarks on a portable synchronized with those of a desktop PC or other laptops. We've struggled with diminishing ...
One of the most profound changes in how computing services are being delivered is the use of the Web as a frontend for just about everything. We have seen this transformation in the thousands of software as a service (SaaS) offerings that have appear...
Apple is reportedly refusing to repair machines belonging to smokers because residue from cigarettes seeps into machines and creates a health risk for those fixing the Mac.
Lenovo yesterday announced its 12.1in netbook, the IdeaPad S12, which will enter the Australian market in December and have a starting price of $799.
Telstra yesterday launched the BigPond Elite Network Gateway, which is claimed to be the fastest device of its type in Australia.
Adobe has made its photo editing tool for mobile phones available on the Google Android platform worldwide, after launching the product in the US earlier this month.
Some Facebook users have been infected with a worm after clicking on an image of a scantily clad woman, which then redirects the victims to a pornography site, according to security researchers.
Criminals today can hijack active online banking sessions, and new Trojan horses can fake the account balance to prevent victims from seeing that they're being defrauded.
Windows 7 passed the 5 per cent market share milestone last weekend, which put it, if only temporarily, above the total market share of all versions of Apple's Mac OS X, a Web measurement firm said today.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT