A bill introduced in the U.S. Senate Tuesday would compel the White House to identify international cybercrime havens and establish plans for cleaning them up.
Google is still censoring pornographic search results for users in China, even though they are now being redirected to a Google search engine that does not block sensitive political content.
Mozilla patched more than one vulnerability in Firefox when it updated the browser to version 3.6.2 on Monday, the company confirmed today.
Organizations that use the Google Apps hosted collaboration and communication suite and that have employees in mainland China should monitor closely the availability of the suite's applications, the company warned.
Microsoft has noted Google's recent move to stop censoring its search engine in China, but will continue to do business there, a senior company official said Wednesday.
Microsoft plans to release a new version of its Office Communications Server (OCS) by the latter half of 2010, according to Gurdeep Singh Pall, corporate vice president of Microsoft's Unified Communications Group.
A leaked document appears to have brought a swift response to calls from the European Commission and the New Zealand government on Monday for greater transparency in the negotiation of the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement. The document suggests th...
Dell hopes to grab a bigger slice of the cloud infrastructure market with a new line of PowerEdge servers that the company announced on Wednesday.
Criminals are stepping up their attacks leveraging an unpatched flaw in Microsoft's Internet Explorer browser, using it to install fake antivirus products and malicious back doors on victim's computers.
GoDaddy.com, the world's largest domain name registrar, will stop registering .cn domains in China after the government there has demanded personal information about people who have purchased domain names from GoDaddy in the past, the company said We...
A bug in Google Apps' Sync for Microsoft Outlook that has apparently existed for months is causing some e-mail messages to remain in Gmail servers and not be downloaded into Outlook, causing end users to overlook messages or see them late.
Ah, the glamour of building a brand-new tech company: Invitations to the Playboy Mansion, all-night booze cruises on your private yacht, and sometimes a little work thrown in just to keep you grounded.
Senator Stephen Conroy, Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, has launched a 100-day countdown for the town of Mildura's complete switch over to digital TV.
Joe Latrell, IT manager and lead programmer for GetMyHomesValue.com, a real estate data services company in Lancaster, Pa., knows that it's all too easy for even a knowledgeable and experienced IT veteran to make mistakes while managing a complex ser...
Nintendo's upcoming revision to its DS handheld will have screens no larger than those in the DSi XL and feature a force-feedback system that vibrates at certain points during games, according to a report in Wednesday's Nikkei newspaper.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why 'qudits' (not qubits) may be the key to quantum computing
- Devices with Qualcomm modems safe from critical ASN.1 telecom flaw
- Mobile OS once considered dead comes back to life in Indian smartphone
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for $4.8B
- Cut the carbon footprint of your business by outsourcing your data centre management
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCSenior Business Intelligence Analyst - "Power BI"QLD
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC