Startup Quantenna Communications on Tuesday unveiled chips that it hopes Wi-Fi equipment vendors will use to improve the performance of wireless home networking products over the next year.
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak is joining forces with a storage start-up that's helping to bring flash memory to the enterprise.
Dissatisfied with the Web development tools already available, researchers at the newly formed Developer Tools Lab at Mozilla Labs intend to find better options.
A judge in Alaska has ordered Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and others in her administration to preserve e-mail messages in their personal accounts that relate to state business, an Anchorage newspaper reported over the weekend.
Google will appeal two German court decisions that found it violated copyright law by showing thumbnails of works by two artists in search results, the company said Tuesday.
Microsoft plans to add voice over Internet protocol (VoIP), collaboration and Web presence enhancements to the next version of its unified communications software, which is due out in early February 2009.
A staggering 90 percent of respondents to a PC Advisor poll admit that they don't regularly change their online password.
Microsoft has announced that the code name for its next operating system, Windows 7, will be the product's official name.
It's the mother of all patch days for enterprise IT shops, with both Microsoft and Oracle releasing critical software updates Tuesday.
Scissorhands. It sounds like a character from a Hollywood flick but instead is the name of an IBM Research tool in the works that turns information contained in web pages into live structured data.
Linux will be a passenger in every seat on Qantas’ Airbus A380s aeroplanes. All of the airline’s superjumbos – the first of which will commence flying next week – will have their in-flight entertainment systems powered by the operating system.
The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) won't file criminal charges over the pricing and marketing strategies of graphics chipmaker ATI Technologies, now owned by Advanced Micro Devices, the company said Monday.
TomTom Australia today announced the launch of its refreshed GO range — the TomTom GO 730 and TomTom GO 930.
Kaspersky Labs will open its first Australian research and development lab in Melbourne to collect local data on the proliferation of malware and potential for cyber-terrorism.
Zylotech Limited [ASX: ZYL] has become the first company to offer a surveillance suite compatible with the iPhone 3G.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- LTE in Wi-Fi spectrum shows great potential, says NTT DoCoMo
- Sony serves up tennis swing-analyzing sensor in US, Canada
- Acer releases its own Chromebox, bringing the Google OS to desktops
- LG's high-end smartphone features trickle down to new L series
- Amazon strikes deal in China to offer more imported goods
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW