In a press release sent late last night, Nintendo of Japan announced the successor to the Nintendo DS -- a portable system with the ability to play 3D games without requiring glasses.
Nuance Communications has announced T9 Trace software that lets users input text on a touchscreen phone by gliding their finger from one letter to another on a virtual keyboard, the company said on Tuesday.
Google's decision to stop censoring Internet search results in China has apparently led to one business casualty already, the end of a search agreement with Tom Online.
Although BI (business intelligence) is one of the hottest areas of enterprise IT, college professors around the world say they face a variety of challenges in training the next generation of BI workers, according to a new study.
In the latest protest over Chinese censorship of the Internet, Google is redirecting search requests from within mainland China to its uncensored servers in Hong Kong. This directly defies rules China set up to let Google operate there, but now Chin...
As Oracle has been prone to do for the past nine months, company officials Tuesday pledged a strong commitment to Java technology. They even offered glimpses of a modular future for the platform.
In terms of running IT operations, 2010 may be a good year for small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
A European intergovernmental body that oversees the only international cybercrime treaty is advocating that the U.N. supports its efforts to get wider ratification of the treaty.
The British government has invested £30 million (US$45 million), in a research center to further develop Tim Berners-Lee's Semantic Web.
A co-founder of popular online encyclopedia Wikipedia praised Google for its decision to stop censoring Internet searches in China and called on other major U.S. companies, including Microsoft and Facebook, to follow.
U.S. and U.K. law enforcement officials are trying to marshal support for changes that would make it more difficult for criminals to register domain names under false details.
Nintendo is planning to launch a new version of its handheld DS gaming device on which users can get the illusion of 3D without using special glasses, it said Tuesday.
The Internet Engineering Task Force is close to approving a specification for a common format for reporting e-crime, a step taken to allow security experts to react faster to cybercrime.
Samsung Electronics on Tuesday introduced the Samsung Galaxy S, an Android phone with a 4-inch screen, and hinted at new content offerings.
The third antitrust complaint against IBM's mainframe business was filed with the European Commission Tuesday, compounding the firm's regulatory problems in Europe.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for $4.8B
- Cut the carbon footprint of your business by outsourcing your data centre management
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- The network matters for storage innovation
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT