Google is adding some basic mobile device management capabilities to Google Apps that will let IT managers remotely wipe data from lost iPhones.
The iPad is too big and lacks communication capabilities, argued the former Apple executive who oversaw the demise of the company's iconic-but-flawed Newton more than a decade ago.
Intel on Thursday announced a new vPro platform for its Core processors to make remote maintenance and management of PCs easier in an enterprise.
Lenovo's work on mobile phones with Google's Android operating system is focused on its high-end Lephone handset, but the company also wants to reach other price points, a company executive said Thursday.
Jonathan Schwartz announced his resignation as CEO of Sun Microsystems in a message sent via Twitter early Thursday.
Microsoft today said it will deliver a record-tying 13 security updates on Tuesday to patch more than two dozen vulnerabilities in Windows and Office.
Apple's claims about iPhone privacy and security are exaggerated, according to software engineer and security expert Nicolas Seriot, who gave a presentation yesterday about the iPhone at the Black Hat Conference in DC.
Incidents of unwanted e-mails and attacks on computers ran high last month for countries in the Asia Pacific region, according to the monthly report of IT security firm Symantec.
A look back at previous Black Hat conferences reveals why it's such a big draw – presenters continue to deliver briefings that shock, amaze and amuse. See how well you remember some notorious incidents by taking this quiz. Keep track of your score an...
Could Zelda's latest adventure game on the Wii be making its debut at this year's E3? While it's by no means a confirmation that the game will actually be shown, Nintendo's Eiji Aonuma, the producer on the still unnamed Zelda sequel for Wii has said ...
THQ recently concluded its quarterly investor conference call, detailing its efforts to meet fiscal goals over the last quarter and year, as well as revealing plans for the upcoming fiscal year. Most notably, the company revealed its plans to create ...
Intel will air two new commercials during this Sunday's Super Bowl game in the US, one of which will have a gaming focus.
The folks at Intel Corp. aren't just happy to be geeks. They're proudly flaunting it in two new ads that will air during this weekend's Super Bowl.
Sharp saw sales drop 12 percent in the nine months to December as competition increased in the LCD panel and television markets, it said Wednesday.
Toshiba will consolidate its flash memory operations in Japan this year as it seeks to improve production efficiency, it said Wednesday.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Digital vision must be led from the top-down
- Toyota, Volkswagen partner ride-hailing companies
- Apple hires mobile encryption pioneer amid encryption debate
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSharepoint Developer - O365NSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- CCOracle Payroll Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCHastus AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC