Almost 80 per cent of security products failed to pass the first test required before certification, according to the latest report released by ICSA Labs.
Banging the drum for security awareness never gets old. As much as CSOs try to get folks to bone up on safe practices (both online and in the office), there are always going to be some who need reminding.
This fall, more than 20,000 stolen usernames and passwords for such Webmail providers as AOL, Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo appeared on Pastebin.com, a programmer's Website.
Care to take your very own Federation starship for a spin and maybe right a few of the wrongs done by Paramount writers to the franchise over the past decade or two? The thought of beaming down to planets and playing World-of-Away-Team-Craft have you...
If you had over $3,000 to spare, what would you do with it? Component vendor OCZ Technology hopes that you'll spend it on one of its new, massive 1TB Colossus Series SSDs.
Microsoft today confirmed that exploit code published last week can compromise PCs running older versions of Internet Explorer (IE), but said its security team has not yet seen any in-the-wild attacks.
A report from AdMob has people claiming there is now proof that iPhone users now account for more than half of mobile data traffic.
Call it the iBerry Pre; it's got the best features of the top smartphones all in one handy (and, sadly, fictional) device.
Ciena will pay US$769 million for the optical networking and carrier Ethernet assets of Nortel Networks' Metro Ethernet Networks business, the two companies said on Monday.
A proposed standard meant to help content management systems communicate with each other has steady momentum, and an initial version could be finalized early next year.
Just two weeks after buying mobile advertising company AdMob, Google on Monday announced plans to purchase Teracent, an online display advertising company.
Hackers have borrowed a tactic from the world's first iPhone worm to build a botnet that steals data, including online banking credentials, from jailbroken Apple smartphones.
Reversing earlier doom-and-gloom forecasts, Gartner now projects that global PC shipments will grow 2.8% this year.
Microsoft has discussed paying News Corp. to remove its news Web sites from Google's search results and list them on its Bing search engine instead, The Financial Times reported Sunday on its Web site.
A month ago, the U.S. Federal Communications Commission began a proceeding to create formal net neutrality rules for broadband providers, and the proposals have generated serious debate in the telecom community.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCCisco Program Manager - Data Centre/Security ImplementationNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA