Ever-acquisitive Oracle may place data integration specialist Informatica in its sights next, according to a recent pair of surveys.
Yahoo's news division has launched a new social-networking site that focuses on policy debates driving November's midterm elections in the U.S., with the site giving users a chance to debate and vote on issues.
Hiring an American CEO isn't all Nokia has to do if it wants to succeed in the U.S., mobile industry analysts said on Friday.
Compliance and security compantTripwire has launched a new version of its software to incorporate Remediation Manager, a feature that helps organisations automate their compliance processes.
This week, research firm Gartner announced that by year's end Google's Android will rocket past both Apple's iOS and Research in Motion's Blackberry in popularity.
Just when it appears Android 2.2 is ready to leap from smartphones to tablets, Google steps up and casts aspersions on its mobile operating system - at least for now.
The redesigned iPod Touch stole the show at Apple's fall music event, but the Cupertino company may have a bigger trick up its sleeve in the coming months: an updated iPad.
The news seems to be all Android, all the time these days, and various analysts have recently revealed predictions that Android will soon be the leading mobile platform. Despite the popularity of the Android platform, though, there are some critical ...
Henry Ford, the automaker, was a genius. He was willing to pay his workers more than twice the going wage to ensure a loyal and stable workforce. Ford felt that a population with a solid and secure income made the best consumers. And he was right. He...
The "Here you have" worm that clogged e-mail systems on Thursday briefly caused one of the worst spam outbreaks of 2010, according to Cisco Systems.
Every time a virus like the current "Here You Have" worm comes around, people shake their heads, wring their hands and wonder how "computer security" can be improved.
Security experts warned Thursday of a fast-spreading e-mail worm, the first large outbreak of this type in nearly a decade.
Dodo yesterday launched a three terabyte ADSL2+ broadband plan with no peak/off-peak split.
Optus has released a new national traffic service called Optus Trafficview, which will give users a real-time view of traffic conditions.
A Delaware court has ruled in favor of eBay in its 2008 lawsuit against Jim Buckmaster and Craig Newmark, majority shareholders of Craigslist, eBay said Thursday.
Get into your productive zone with the right business tool
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Engineer - Newcastle BasedNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- FTField Engineer - Hardware RolloutsNSW
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- FTLead Salesforce ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Business Finance LeadQLD
- FTAsst. Director - Claim AnalysisACT
- CCSolution Architect - Audio Visual/Video DomainVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst -Port MacquarieNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - RANVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior System AdministratorQLD
- CCJava Developer / System Designer - Aus Citizens OnlyWA
- FTProject Manager - Knowledge Management implementationVIC