According to a report by CNET LG will sell active-shutter glasses, which are designed for use with 3D TVs, for just $79. This is likely to be significantly cheaper than 3D glasses from several other manufacturers.
Mobile operators say that they are open to accepting a range of wireless devices on their networks as well as using new models for charging people for services to those devices, based on experiences with the Kindle and the iPad, but they will still w...
The leading domain name registrars in the United States appear to be dragging their feet on the deployment of DNS Security Extensions, an emerging standard that prevents an insidious type of hacking attack where network traffic is redirected from a l...
ANAHEIM -- The Internet industry is seeing evidence that more consumers, corporations and Web sites are deploying IPv6, the long-anticipated upgrade to the Internet's main communications protocol, which is known as IPv4. But IPv6 remains a fraction o...
A delayed flight didn't stop Vincenzo Iozzo and Ralf Weinmann from scoring a cool US$15,000, a brand-new iPhone and a trip to Las Vegas at the annual Pwn2Own hacking contest in Vancouver on Wednesday.
Adobe has announced that it will be launching the next version of its Creative Suite on April 12.
Enigmatic countdowns on the official Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age: Origins sites have BioWare diehards engaged in wild speculation. Even more DLC? Yet another retail expansion? Your guess is as good as ours.
Yahoo introduced two iPhone applications this week, including one that lets users draw a circle on a map to look for restaurants within a specific area.
Breaking up is hard to do. And when it comes to IT outsourcing, it can be expensive and risky, too. But issues with an outsourcer--such as deteriorating service levels, lack of investment, excessive turnover, or even fraud--are potentially even more ...
A bill introduced in the U.S. Senate Tuesday would compel the White House to identify international cybercrime havens and establish plans for cleaning them up.
Google is still censoring pornographic search results for users in China, even though they are now being redirected to a Google search engine that does not block sensitive political content.
Mozilla patched more than one vulnerability in Firefox when it updated the browser to version 3.6.2 on Monday, the company confirmed today.
Organizations that use the Google Apps hosted collaboration and communication suite and that have employees in mainland China should monitor closely the availability of the suite's applications, the company warned.
Microsoft has noted Google's recent move to stop censoring its search engine in China, but will continue to do business there, a senior company official said Wednesday.
Microsoft plans to release a new version of its Office Communications Server (OCS) by the latter half of 2010, according to Gurdeep Singh Pall, corporate vice president of Microsoft's Unified Communications Group.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
- AI just co-wrote its first horror movie, and you can help make it real
- Microsoft just launched an iPhone camera app
- Dropbox levels up its features for administrators
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW