Google has pulled the plug on Google Wave. The communication and collaboration tool promised to revolutionize communication--with Google arrogantly asserting that Wave would supersede e-mail the same way the computer made the typewriter obsolete once...
Oh, that Microsoft. She's such a tease.
Three weeks ago, telecommunications company IDT Corp. filed a civil antitrust complaint against eBay and Skype, but the companies, which have also been in a patent dispute since 2006, have now settled all their differences.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty sold 1.5 million copies in the first 48 hours, Blizzard Entertainment said Tuesday.
As if Arkham Asylum weren't sprawling enough, get ready for Batman: Arkham City, Warner Bros. Interactive's ostensibly metropolitan sequel to its 2009 blockbuster action game.
Activision Blizzard reported its financial results for the quarter-year ending on June 30, noting that it has exceeded its earnings expectations, and that online revenues surpassed retail earnings for the first quarter ever. The company also revealed...
A potential deal between Google and Verizon Communications on network neutrality may not carry much weight with the U.S. Federal Communications Commission, which has been trying to broker its own deal in recent weeks.
Nokia has started beta testing a new service called Listings, which will be a digital marketplace where people in emerging markets can look for a job or buy or sell goods using their Nokia phone, the company said in <a href="http://betalabs.nokia.com...
Personal navigation systems are about to get a lot more personal. Japanese engineers have created a prototype device that places GPS navigation technology into a pair of wearable, seemingly everyday, glasses.
A sophisticated worm designed to steal industrial secrets has been around for much longer than previously thought, according to security experts investigating the malicious software.
IT spending has shown some hefty recovery after the economic travails of previous years. According to research from IDC, global sales of software and hardware have recovered from the low point of the recession and, consequently, the analysis company ...
Microsoft and Salesforce.com have agreed to settle their patent suits against each other. The tale of two clouds can move on to the next chapter now as the two agree to disagree and enter into a license sharing agreement for the competing cloud techn...
Indonesia is continuing to press Research In Motion (RIM) to allow monitoring of BlackBerry data for security reasons, a request made last year but renewed as the Canadian company feels similar pressure from other countries.
VMware has upgraded its application management software Hyperic claiming to offer a way for administrators to fix application problems more quickly.
Depression-era bank robber Slick Willie Sutton is famous for saying that he robbed banks "because that's where the money is." If he were around today, he'd have other options.
Make Windows 10 your go-to on-the-go environment. Business tools that work!
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Halo Wars 2 review: Spinning its Warthog wheels in a stagnant RTS genre
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
- New macOS ransomware spotted in the wild
- Staples is selling a 24-inch HP all-in-one for $500
- Test your PC's Ghost Recon: Wildlands performance in this weekend's open beta
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- FTSalesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- CCService Designer (CX)NSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT