The folks at Intel Corp. aren't just happy to be geeks. They're proudly flaunting it in two new ads that will air during this weekend's Super Bowl.
Sharp saw sales drop 12 percent in the nine months to December as competition increased in the LCD panel and television markets, it said Wednesday.
Toshiba will consolidate its flash memory operations in Japan this year as it seeks to improve production efficiency, it said Wednesday.
Sony returned to the black in the last three months of 2009, achieving its first operating profit in five quarters and cutting its forecast loss for its full fiscal year, which ends March 31.
Australian ISPs have welcomed iiNet's win in a landmark Federal Court battle against the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT).
Cisco Systems Inc. plans to add voice-over-Wi-Fi capabilities to its existing iPhone app by April, part of a continuing effort to expand its unified communications technology into the mobile space.
Software developer ScrollMotion has been tapped to develop iPad-friendly versions of textbooks for education publishers like McGraw Hill, Houghton Mifflin, and Kaplan. Features that may make it into the iPad textbooks include video, interactive quiz...
Google is finally letting the Nexus One use multi-touch for maps, photo galleries and the Web, but that's of little consolation to owners of Motorola's Droid and T-Mobile's G1.
The public battle between Adobe and Apple over bringing Flash to the iPhone, and now iPad platforms has heated up the debate over the life expectancy of Flash.
Sunny Ocean Studios is announcing its contender in the glasses-free 3D television battle. While similar glasses-free 3D TVs shown at CES had flexible yet limited viewing angles (around 8 or 9 viewing angles), Sunny Ocean Studios is promising that it...
E-reader users are a very happy lot, according to a new survey by market researcher NPD Group. Nearly all e-reader owners--93 percent, to be exact--say they're "very satisfied" or "somewhat satisfied" with their devices, and only 2 percent of owners ...
Fusion Garage, the Singaporean startup company locked in a feud with U.S. news site TechCrunch over a tablet computer they jointly developed, said the device -- called the JooJoo tablet -- is now in full production, thanks to backing from Malaysia's ...
The Internet Industry Association and Pirate Party Australia have both welcomed Federal Court Justice Dennis Cowdroy's ruling handed down today in a court case involving Australian ISP iiNet and the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFAC...
AFACT statement: Film industry disappointed by Federal Court ruling on online copyright infringement
The official statement from AFACT on today's Federal Court ruling on online copyright infringement.
AFACT, representing Roadshow Films, Channel 7 and other film studios including Universal Pictures, Warner Bros Entertainment, Paramount Pictures, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, and Disney Enterprises attempted to...
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT