Lenovo showed off a tweaked version of Google's Android operating system on its upcoming Lephone handset, as the company also launched an application download store for the phone and other products.
HP Monday said it has no plans to kill off any existing HP or 3Com networking products, but did not rule out such a move in the future.
Linux distribution vendor Canonical will soon release an updated version of its production-ready server operating system, the company announced Monday.
A computer security researcher has launched a project designed to provide people greater privacy when using Google, as the company expands the scope of data its collects about its users.
IBM on Monday reported first-quarter earnings of US$1.97 per share on $22.9 billion in revenue, a rise of 16 percent and 5 percent, respectively, over the same period last year.
The iPhone lost by Apple, or stolen from the company, is probably what users will see this summer when Apple starts selling the next version of its iconic smartphone, a hardware expert said today.
A popular Web site that focuses on consumer electronics claims to have gotten a legitimate prototype of the next Apple iPhone, which was said to be found in a California bar.
Let's assume that Gizmodo's blurry and leaked photos of Apple's alleged iPhone 4G are the real thing. If so, Apple appears to be taking a step backwards in product design. From what I can tell of Gizmodo's alleged iPhone 4G phone it is a complete des...
Solid-state drives (SSD) have been among the hottest hardware products for more than two years, with a good deal of uptake within the consumer PC, notebook and netbook markets in response to a precipitous drop in pricing in 2007 and 2008.
Both sides claimed victory Monday after a Rome judge took a minimalist view of the responsibilities of telecom carriers for stamping out online piracy in a court battle pitting copyright defenders against Internet distributors and privacy interests.
Australian ISP Internode has today cut the price of its flagship Fibre to the Home (FTTH) broadband plan, but all new plans now count both uploads and downloads in monthly data quotas.
A battle over chip manufacturing prowess in the flash memory chip industry appears to be brewing between Samsung Electronics and IM Flash Technologies, a joint venture operated by Intel and Micron.
The U.S. has become almost completely dependent on China for rare earth metals, including neodymium, which is used in hard disk drive magnets, according to testimony at a congressional hearing last month.
Dwarf Fortress is similar to many "God Games" in which the player assumes the role of an omnipotent being concerned with the care of a group of virtual followers. In Dwarf Fortress, the dwarves are in need of an underground fortress to call their own...
Apple iPhone news is heating up as an early jailbreak for iPhone OS 4.0 is released, and purported images of the back casing for the next iteration of the iPhone handset leak online.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT