The e-mail looks important: "National 1st Credit Union temporarily suspended your account. Reason: Billing failure." Further down, it tells you to call this number to reactivate: 201-621-5813.
The head of a Danish software company who was sought by Interpol on alleged fraud and conspiracy charges turned himself in Saturday at a Los Angeles police station, according to a newspaper report.
As expected, Microsoft launched the first public beta of Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2) late Thursday, making it available for download from both its Web site and through its update mechanism.
An analyst with ties to the telecom industry called Google a bandwidth hog in a report released last week.
Python 3.0, a new version of the language released earlier this week, has incompatibilities with the 2.x line, according to the Python Software Foundation.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer again voiced support for purchasing Yahoo or its search business, hinting in a published report that a deal between the two companies may be reached before the end of the year.
Despite the IT spending cutbacks brought on by the global recession, the gloomy economy will actually accelerate the adoption of transformative technologies, according to research firm IDC.
Facebook is resetting some user passwords and scrubbing the service of malicious links in an attempt to eradicate a fast-spreading worm that redirects infected machines to a little-known search site, the company and security researchers said Friday.
Just three days after a license server glitch at SonicWall temporarily knocked out e-mail and Web firewall protections for some of its users, rival Astaro is looking to cash on the customer angst caused by the incident.
Opera Software Thursday launched a preview of its next browser, Opera 10, that aces the Acid3 Web standards test, a mark that most browser makers have pursued without success.
SonicWall is revamping the hardware for its storage appliances, giving them much more capacity from the top of the line to the bottom.
Criminals are taking advantage of a bug in the Asterisk Internet telephony system that lets them pump out thousands of scam phone calls in an hour, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation warned Friday.
Intel on Sunday detailed advances in an emerging field of technology that it said will boost optical communication speeds, allowing for faster data transfers between devices.
Nearly 90 per cent of 258 organisations worldwide intend to maintain or grow their software-as-a-service (SaaS) usage, a Gartner survey has found.
A backflip by Liberal leaders to cut billions in regional telecommunications safeguards has triggered a boycott by shadow communications minister Nick Minchin and almost half the voting members of the Coalition.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus One pre-orders go live this week
- Telstra misled customers on smartphone warranties: ACCC
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- First products from Apple-IBM deal to come next month
- Smartsheet, the project management tool cloaked as a spreadseet, adds visualization
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW