Toshiba cut its full-year sales predictions on Friday as a result of continued weakness in the global economy.
Apple's iPad, announced Wednesday, has already led to one complaint to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission in which a consumer charged Apple with false advertising by showing Adobe Flash working on the device.
Google will phase out support for Microsoft's Internet Explorer 6 Web browser starting in March, the company said Friday.
These eight apps allow you to open a shell, run a shell script, tap the Linux command line, or otherwise put your Android-based smartphone to productive use. Most are available in free editions, and none will set you back more than a few dollars.
Intel and Micron plan to unveil new 25-nanometer flash memory chips on Monday via their IM Flash Technologies joint venture, the first commercial chip products made using advanced 25nm manufacturing technology.
Cisco Systems has gotten the ball rolling toward interoperability among all high-end videoconferencing platform by licensing the Telepresence Interoperability Protocol (TIP) to other vendors, but the ability to plug any two systems together may be a ...
Intel, looking to be a leader in the green energy movement, is getting ready to begin construction on eight solar power installations in separate facilities in four states.
U.S. federal authorities arrested a 26-year-old man on Thursday for allegedly selling modified cable modems that enabled free Internet access, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.
Samsung Electronics, the world's biggest TV brand and memory chip maker, forecast explosive growth in 3D TV sales and memory chips this year, during its fourth quarter investors conference on Friday.
It seems as though every new revelation about Microsoft's Game Room makes the service less and less appealing. First, we find out that there won't be individual game achievements. Then, it's revealed that games that are in the Game Room but available...
Better late than never, PS3 and PC gamers can finally look forward to their own versions of Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto IV downloadable expansions this March.
Flight Control is one of the most successful games on the App Store, having sold over 2 million copies since it was first released on March 6 last year. Like all of the other existing apps, the current version will run just fine on Apple's new iPad, ...
Thanks largely to the Windows 7 launch, Microsoft on Thursday reported a strong increase in net income and revenue for its second quarter of fiscal 2010.
BioWare co-founder Dr. Ray Muzyka recently concluded a live interview with the readers of Eurogamer. In the interview, fans were able to chat with the Muzyka about Mass Effect 2 and a handful of BioWare games -- some in production and others that are...
Though the Apple iPad's interface may look familiar (see our hands-on impressions for more on the iPad), the hardware is clearly bigger than its iPhone/iPod Touch siblings.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Australia lagging decades behind in cyber security efforts: ACCS
- Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) speed up web browsing for users
- Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country
- Staring at your phone? The next ARM chips are just for you
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella follows Apple’s Tim Cook to India
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Enterprise Java Beans/J2EE) 160601/AP/982Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC